Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG the count down is on! AF arrived today a few days early so now due to O on the 8th! OMG getting closer, any extra tips for what I can do much appreciated!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    woohoo!!!!!!!

ummm tips...im no expert but from what i have picked up the most important things are
    - NO breakfast NO snacking.
    - No stress!! (easier said then done i know)
    - Try and stick to your diet as best as possible....

other things you might be including
    - DH having a HOT bath before your attempts
    - Dont forget your antihistamines / rephresh if you are using them
    - Try shallow and avoid big O!
    - Many say to jump and dump, but im not doing this.

MOST of all relax

Good Luck
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could include things I did with my GIRL sway
    Get a rock salt lamp
    Get a negative ion bracelet (I can't find the one I got off Amazon) But Quantum Science is what you want because it is genuine.
    With my baths they were always HOT and I rigged the shower head to ****** the water into my bath water for more neg ions. This is also good because it makes your bath hotter longer! I also used lavender soap.
    I took Natures Way 400 mg Vitex capsules two in the morning right along with the other supps to avoid that bad headache I got when I began taking it. (found out magnesium helps stop headaches!)
    I took Calcium, Magnesium, and B-50 Complex
    I BD every two days because DH wasn't trying to help really but do it MORE often if you can manage.
    My diet wasn't the greatest at all as far as the 2 girl diets go, but I made sure to drink LOTS of milk and eat yogurt (Activia strawberry and cereal yogurt) and eat as healthy as possible!
    And I stopped drinking Coke for over 2 months straight, and drank Crystal Lite since I was a coke addict with my boys.

DH can wear tighty whiteys
    Take HOT baths prior to BD
    And take the same supplements

With positioning.. recommended the most shallow positions.
    Also used SYLK lubricant, and full tube of RepHresh twice in my cycle. One time was even 15 mins after BDing. Note: after I inserted it I brought it out, and I squeezed the tube again and a TON came out.. and I used it as well.

Atomic recommends not to use RepHresh less than 8ish hours before BD and none afterwards. I was scared I screwed up my chances by using it right after.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 22nd, 2012 at 03:08 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hehe. congrats on your BFP!!!!
    Well i am taking Vitex, SP and baby asprin.
    Eating LE diet, so mainly green salads daily with a little bit of pasta etc. Drinking coffee with Equal tabs, Diet coke, cant stand the sparkling water so just drinking fresh water (rain water as my mum lives in the country and her water tank gets filled by the rain, so fill up bottles from her place!) also using lavender soap, cream and oil on my body. Use lavender air freshner in the loo also have room freshners that automatically go off with lavender, all cleaning products are lavender, have a rose quarts necklace and two rose quartz pieces, one in each side of my bra. very calm, have not really stressed over all this mainly jsut very excited like a little kid waiting for christmas so not sure if that raises test or not! gonna take zyretc the week of ovulation and gonna do FR starting tonight! once a day, then have our attempt either 1 or 2 days before O, havnt decided yet, have got a lime tampon as a back up but still not made up my mind if i am using that yet. planning on doing our attempt with me on top as i then have control, then will lay down for couple of mins before cleaning up! so thats my plan, but any other tips more than welcome, with the old wives tales is it best to DTD in the am or pm? just wanna add in as much as poss, will have the wooden spoon and girly outfit under bed! OMG cant believe its all so close, this is it! THIS IS MY CYCLE!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh forgot to say, that my partner will be having a hot bath prior to attempt, is it recomended that the female should have a bath prior too?? so is that something i should be adding in???
    Also partner always wears briefs during the day as he is a builder so needs it all to stay in the right place! just sleeps naked at night. He is does not believe in swaying so he doesnt really know what im up too! he really wants a girl tho!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and just forgot to say as well (too excited to remeber everything) my first meal is between 12.30-2pm then again at 6ish and thats it for me, no snacking.
    am having a few strawberries each day (are these ok_ tonns of lettuce, mushrooms and cucumber...lucky i like these!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    Hehe. congrats on your BFP!!!!
    Well i am taking Vitex, SP and baby asprin.
    Eating LE diet, so mainly green salads daily with a little bit of pasta etc. Drinking coffee with Equal tabs, Diet coke, cant stand the sparkling water so just drinking fresh water (rain water as my mum lives in the country and her water tank gets filled by the rain, so fill up bottles from her place!) also using lavender soap, cream and oil on my body. Use lavender air freshner in the loo also have room freshners that automatically go off with lavender, all cleaning products are lavender, have a rose quarts necklace and two rose quartz pieces, one in each side of my bra. very calm, have not really stressed over all this mainly jsut very excited like a little kid waiting for christmas so not sure if that raises test or not! gonna take zyretc the week of ovulation and gonna do FR starting tonight! once a day, then have our attempt either 1 or 2 days before O, havnt decided yet, have got a lime tampon as a back up but still not made up my mind if i am using that yet. planning on doing our attempt with me on top as i then have control, then will lay down for couple of mins before cleaning up! so thats my plan, but any other tips more than welcome, with the old wives tales is it best to DTD in the am or pm? just wanna add in as much as poss, will have the wooden spoon and girly outfit under bed! OMG cant believe its all so close, this is it! THIS IS MY CYCLE!!!!!!!
    Thank you! I'm very happy. Your sway sounds fantastic to me!!! I don't know about the neg ion thing I just wanted to do ALL I could, and I get arthritis and it seems to keep it at bay too! You could have a bath if you want, it's cleaner fun that way!!!
    This will make you laugh.... I read about you laying there a couple mins then cleaning up.
    DH forced me to get right up and wash off afterwards... but he never watched me, so I just made it look like I was doing it. Thank goodness I did!!!!
    Doing the deed in the AM produces more sperm so I would say that's for a boy sway.
    Since you have a DH who's completely willing to help you, I would say go on and get it on like RABBITS bahaha
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No he not willing to help me lol. I just gonna make him go every day meaning i will be the one doing it! Lol. On our attempt day ill make him go in the morning then do the attempt that nite. He is gonna think all his Christmas's have come at once this month! Lol. For the past year i have had hardly any sex drive so yeah i sure he will be smiling from ear to ear for the next couple of weeks. Just gotta decide what day will be my big day! And whether to use the lime tampons. Right i off to bed now got work in the morning bugger it. But as usual ill be sneaking on here and there. Talk soon xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    No he not willing to help me lol. I just gonna make him go every day meaning i will be the one doing it! Lol. On our attempt day ill make him go in the morning then do the attempt that nite. He is gonna think all his Christmas's have come at once this month! Lol. For the past year i have had hardly any sex drive so yeah i sure he will be smiling from ear to ear for the next couple of weeks. Just gotta decide what day will be my big day! And whether to use the lime tampons. Right i off to bed now got work in the morning bugger it. But as usual ill be sneaking on here and there. Talk soon xx
    Oh darn! But you said he wants a baby girl! The way you started that out was hilarious! My hubby is happy right now because I just made him realize that as soon as I stop bleeding, we can go at it whenever, because he sure doesn't have to worry anymore! haha I would not recommend lime tampons. I read about it on another forum.. ladies would put DH sperm under a microscope after wearing the lime tampon and it was so strong it killed ALL the sperm. If I were you I would do Sylk (got mine off of Amazon) if you can as lube and RepHresh pre-filled applicators! That's what I did, and I'm VERY hopeful at this point. Do that and you are set for a great ph! I'm excited for you and your sway. Maintain that excitement and motivation!!!! Goodnight!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea he wants a baby girl as we i have 2 boys and he has 2 boys, one of his boys we do not have much to do with, I have never even met him and he lives in another country, the mother is a psycho, but the other boy we have every 2nd weekend. so he really wants a girl but does not believe in swaying.
    I not doing the whole microscope thing thats way over my head. Sylk raises my ph so not using that and as for aci jel and rephresh i cant get it in my town and dont have a credit card to buy it online, so we sticking with KY as a lube and i had thought about using lime tampon (not a strong one) but one that would just help lower the males that were swimming around in there. I think my biggest thing is not having the big climax! I am terrible as i usually only last a couple of mins! so will have to think horrible thoughts to get me through! lol My partner had his first night of FR lastnight (tmi!) so he slept like a baby, he asked what was wrong with me as i never usually jump him! so again tonight and every other night and maybe some mornings! whoooo roll on 2 weeks!

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast