Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Countdown begins!

So I have decided I will take the 'BD every 4th day' approach.... but I'm not actually going to BD every 4th day, I am just going to make my attempts 4 days apart and probably have 2 attempts within my window.

So I have some questions....

1) for every 4th day does that mean 3 days in between or 4 days in between?

2) When do I take the antihistamines? I bought cetirizine HCL 5mg. How much and when do I take it?

3) I have been slacking on the fibre since it really affected me but I would like to take at least ONE pill. Am I supposed to take this before I eat?

4) Should I stop with the CL, coffee and alcohol after ovulation?

5) and lastly, since I am picking my BD days, what days would be smartest to BD on knowing I willl have 2 attempts, 4 days apart? should I make it happen ON O day or just near it? I just really want to get pregnant this month!! I know my O window is June 27-29th. I was thinking.... maybe BD on 24th and 28th? I dunno, but Im excited

Thanks in advance!
    Lucky wife to my DH and lucky mom to two sweet boys
    Ready for a pink sway

2. Likes Beau82 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll try to help!
    #1 - 3 days in between. So BD Sunday (for instance) and then again on Thursday.
    #2 - I'm not sure about AH b/c I haven't included it in my sway but I think you take it the day of attempt. I can't help on how much.
    #3 - Fiber should be taken just before you eat. But I've often taken it in the middle of a meal or even right after eating. I think as long as you don't take it on a total empty stomach, hours before you plan to eat, you should be fine.
    #4 - Drawing a blank here and not sure what you mean by CL? I think as long as you aren't drinking either alcohol or coffee in huge amounts, you're ok to keep it up. I can't remember exactly but I know around 2 cups of coffee during pregnancy is ok, possibly more than that. One alcoholic drink per day is ok during the TWW.
    #5 - I do believe O-2 has greatest odds of conception with O-1 being second best so 24th and 28th should keep you covered. Are you using OPKs?
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!
    CL is crystal light
    I am using OPK but might just do the 4 dats within the window. I'm not totally sure how to tell when I actually ovulate exactly I just pee on the OPK and when it says peak I think it's BD time. So I should probably get a +OPK around 27,28,29th. But I realize that peak doesn't mean I'm ovulating.
    I'm not interested in checking my cervix or taking my temperature so I'm not sure how else to tell so I'm relying on the peaks on OPK
    Ready for a pink sway

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear ya, I'm only doing OPKs too which didn't give me a positive this month so I may just try e4d in July if I can get DH on board.
    Maybe just BD on the first day of what you think your fertile period is and then BD again when you get your peak reading. Hopefully that would give you 2 attempts in your window.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First, don't stress! Its something us boy moms do that doesn't help our sways.

1. let's say you DTD june 20, then add 4 days= 6/24, then 6/28, etc. I've found that to be easy way to mark the calendar.
    2. It takes about 30 minutes to work, so take it about an hour before.
    3. Fiber right before you eat a meal to absorb the fat you will eat.
    4. I didn't do crystal light as I don't personally think it sways but people do drink it while preggo, and no need to stop coffee either but I'd stop alcohol.
    5. Don't stress. You can get pregnant with just one attempt so no need to time it perfectly.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please bump this for me, I am done for now and accidentally opened it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump
    So I've decided not to use fibre as my system can't take it.
    The antihistamines... Can they be taken with alcohol? I'm not BF anymore so I'm not sure if this is five now. When exactly do I take them?
    I think I'm ready to go BD on Friday! Very excited!
    Ready for a pink sway

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am actually thinking I won't use any +OPK and just do every 4th day. My cycle is a bit weird and I don't want to plan it to much and have anything ruin my buzz lol Im super excited! It would be so nice to get preggers this month!
    Ready for a pink sway

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)While most people give it 3 days in between, you have some leeway depending on whta YOU want from your sway. If you want to be sure you're in with only one attempt, you can stretch it that extra day. It will cut odds of conception though.

2)Since you're breastfeeding you should only take ONE on the day you have your attempt, 6 hours before.

3)Before you eat any meal with fat or Vit. A, D, E in it (orange veg or dark leafy greens or most important, skim dairy)

4)I personally think coffee and CL are fine after ovulation. Alcohol is at your discretion, I personally think it is ok in 1-2 drink range up to BFP but many would disagree, call for my immediate pillorying and then tar and feather my remains LOL so I leave that one up to the individual.

5) Do not try to time every 4 or 5 days to coincide with any particular day of the cycle. The reason IMO that e4d works as good as it does is in no small part due to the fact that it's so much less stressful without all the control-freakiness of DTD this day or that and when you try and spin it to come out on a certain day, it is too control-freaky and may undo some of the good of the effortlessness of the e4d method.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ