Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would do the 3 day cut off and leave it at that. My ds2 was conceived with a 4 day cut off (attempting settles) so you still have a chance of getting pregnant and if you're happy with diet etc.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are meant to be doing FR and was going to BD as soon as i got a pos OPK, do i still have a chance? also what if my O date is a day or two late that means those couple of days are going to completley mess things up. Fingers crossed that AF shows on time or a day early!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kiesse that sucks!
    I'd say either just have tons of bd before DH leaves and hope for the best. OR put it off a month.
    It depends on how you feel about swaying and wether you want to try and have a 'perfect as possible' sway. Or wether you want to get pregnant ASAP.

I am having to miss April as DH will be away. We could try and get some attempts in before he goes, but it wouldn't be the perfectly planned and executed sway that I want my sway to be. So as much as I hate pushing things out a month, I'd rather push it out a month and have a sway I am 100% comfortable with then rush it for the sake of a month.

Good luck
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I'm in NSW.....
    Where is everyone else?
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in QLD (Brissy). @aussiemum - we're not starting til the end of the year either! It feels like such a long wait!

Oh, and TTC boy-ers are welcome to come and give us TTCgirl advice any time!!

As for diet, it confused me heaps too, so that's why I chose a handful of foods that I'd be happy enough to eat and mixed them up for a little variety. For instance, I'm not keen on too much pasta or rice, but I am happy to eat mushies, eggplant, zucchini, cauliflower, and salads. So, I thought, one or two serves of rice at lunch (or 1 cup) with some saute'd veggies, and then a mission corn tortilla wrap with hummus and cucumber or the same sort of saute'd veg in a stack with hummus. I will be keeping things very boring so that I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm already on a very low intake diet to get myself used to less food as well as lose some weight prior to my attempt. I have about 7 kgs to lose all up BEFORE I start my sway diet/supps etc. Then hopefully I'll shed a few more and get pregnant!
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking I might eat a lot of couscous, it tastes great with vegetables of fruit and yogurt. Im hoping it says pink?
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hopingforsaskia- I'm in Brissie also!
    Well, I bought this very old school Gender Diet book on Amazon (its from like 1982, lol), and it has a diet plan in it (but like I said, very old school stuff) but it also has the ranges you are meant to stick to for a girl sway:
    Sodium- 700-1000mg
    Potassium- 2,500- 3,500
    Calcium- 1200-1800mg
    Magnesium- 200-300mg

What are your thoughts?
    I was just excited that there was a legit, published Gender Diet book out there!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That book sounds great! I will be relying on you to supply some food ideas for us!! bland or not, i need more variety!
    Just a question, is hummus ok? is it one to use in moderation or can have as much as ya like??
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh cous cous -- I wonder?!

Aussiemum! Where about in Bris? I'm in north lakes! Those amounts from the book sound similar to Atomic's recommendations. Does it have many meal ideas in it?

Oh and Kiesse, I'm pretty sure hummus has to be limited but it's a pretty good amount... As in maybe a tablespoon with each meal - and it should be low sodium. I'm hoping to make my own in my (brand new) thermomix!
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I found in an old thread cous cous is fine
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast