Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sihaya~ Do you have contact info for that company that you can pass along? I think I will get one for my next pregnancy--with my last m/c the baby may have been dead inside me for as long as a month, I don't know for sure. But I would really like something to provide some sort of reassurance (or a reason to call my dr) between weeks 12 and whenever I can really feel movement. The scary thing for me is that I *thought* I was still feeling some movement (between being worried about how infrequent it was, and it not feeling right) after I'm sure the baby was actually dead. I was so in denial that I thought I *must* have been feeling it, even though it wasn't really there.
    Even if the doppler's not reliable at detecting the heartbeat, it can't be any more unreliable than my own sense of what's going on in my belly. I don't trust what I might or might not be feeling anymore.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SugarNSpice, I'm so sorry to hear that. It's not a good feeling to not feel like you can trust your body anymore. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Their website: tinyheartbeats.org As a caveat, I think they may only ship to the U.S., but I'm not certain of that. Dana is wonderful about answering questions and all that.
    2007 2011 2014
    2009 2010 2013 (GD sway)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sugar and spice. I was 90% sure I felt my baby the day before my u/s were we found out we lost him. There is no way it could have been him as you could tell he had been gone for at least a week apparently! I think we want to feel something so much we are listening in to our body's too close and feeling gas what have you! I swear I could feel him even after he was born! It sent me a little crazy and I got some one to talk to apparently it is very common and should have been explained at the hospital!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I could feel my baby after she was gone, too. Also one evening after dinner (it was actually Thanksgiving) I was worried about lack of fetal movement, and was googling it, and while googling, I started poking my belly--harder and harder until I was *sure* I felt a response. Clearly whatever was moving in response to my prodding was not my daughter.
    For me, a doppler would help, at least until the point where I am really truly sure about movements. After that, I'll def. do kick counts.
    our perfect family:

(8) (5) (almost one)

thank you to atomic for helping make my dreams come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a doppler but it is more for fun. I have been able to find the HB pretty easily since 10 weeks. I only use it once a week. It is kind of cool. My kids will listen in and when we find the HB they think they can talk to the baby through the doppler (they speak into it like a walkie talkie) so they tell the baby all kinds of really sweet and funny things. I use it as something for fun.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought one about 6 yrs ago and I LOVE it. It has been thru 3 pregnancies with me and several of my friends have borrowed it as well. I got it off ebay. Best 200 I spent on fertility stuff. Once you get used to finding the hb and remember that sometimes when its early on, its hard to find. so stay calm and dont freak out. I used it once a day or every other day til I felt movements at about 14 weeks. Then I stopped using it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12