Downloads
    Uploads
    GOOD LUCK HQ! Keep us posted!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much.

What I found out today is I have a subchorionic hematoma which is the cause of the bleeding! This is a relief to me because I don't have to think a m/c is starting every time I bleed. I had one with my 4th son and he is very healthy and I know it can all work out.

So I am taking the SCH as good news! Hopefully it just goes away and causes no issues!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AWESOME news! (lol - if being diagnosed with a hematoma is awesome )
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What about the betas not moving? Didn't that happen twice if I remember your posts correctly.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it did but I seriously suspect lab error for the first one. And the second one, I guess when you hit 6 weeks, they don't necessarily have to move very quickly?? It only went up about 500 "points" (?? not sure the measurement LOL) over 24 hours but baby had a heartbeat so you have to choose number or heartbeat to focus on.

No idea what they are now but there's a point you have to let the numbers go.

Now my biggest worry is baby measured 8+3 at my 9+1 appt...thats ok, right??

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn View Post
    Yes it did but I seriously suspect lab error for the first one. And the second one, I guess when you hit 6 weeks, they don't necessarily have to move very quickly?? It only went up about 500 "points" (?? not sure the measurement LOL) over 24 hours but baby had a heartbeat so you have to choose number or heartbeat to focus on.

No idea what they are now but there's a point you have to let the numbers go.

Now my biggest worry is baby measured 8+3 at my 9+1 appt...thats ok, right??
    YES that's totally fine. The "art of measuring" is a rare skill...I've been to more than one u/s where the tech took about a half second to do 10 measurements, which ranged from 10w5d to 14w1d at my 12w3d u/s. The computer takes an average of them all, no matter how lousy the tech is. I came out of my 12w3d with an 11w1d estimate. Six weeks later, more experienced tech obviously, results were my EXACT estimate of 18w6d.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    harley- Your dr doesn't sound like the best so I wouldn't be suprised if they are off on the measurement a bit. Glad they finally figured out the hematoma. I know that the first u/s they like to do earlier (6-8 weeks I think) because as time goes on the measurement is less reliable.
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah the Dr I was going to for the m/c issues was no good...her *real* speciality was reconstructing vaginas so.....yeah, very glad to be away from her and her magic progesterone suppositories

So now I am just going to the regular Women's Clinic and they are very nice but got referred to a high-risk doctor that I start with next week. Hopefully he is nice because I really don't enjoy snippy doctors...hey who does?? LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123