Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

what is happening with me??

Hello ladies. I hope everyone is well. I am hoping someone can help me. I had a really late ovulation last cycle...day 19 of 30 day cycle and my cycles have been inconsistent. I got my period the 29th of dec and stopped bleeding January 2nd. Today i have terrible pains and i am suddenly spotting again. I have never ever ever had this happen. What is this??? What does it mean to start bleeding again a couple days after your period with pain...sharp pains. Anyone else get this??
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    COuld it be ovulation spotting? Have you taken an OPK?
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No...i ran out of opks. I am cd8 so i assume it isnt that since i ovulated day 19 last month but who knows. Maybe i should search around and see if i can find one. My order from amazon comes in two days.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you still breastfeeding? I had a few cycles where I had random mid-cycle spotting when DS1 was down to nursing one time a day. I had it for 2 or 3 cycles and then it resolved itself and DS weaned soon after at 24 months.

Did you ever get your thyroid checked? A "full thyroid panel including antibodies." Thyroid issues can cause mid-cycle spotting as well. When I had the spotting when breastfeeding I had my thyroid checked, but all was fine.

I've had ovulation spotting a handful of times, but it's usually mixed in with eggwhite cm.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it's happened to me quite a few times (and not when I was swaying.) Sometimes not all the lining comes off and it can be like ripping open a scab, the rest of it comes off and then it kind of hurts becuase it was healed over. That seems the most likely to me. Another option is that it came from your cervix, there was a little wound from DTD or a bad BM (sorry for TMI there but it happens!) and the bleeding is from the cervix. A third option is that you have a fibroid (which is not dangerous 99 times out of 100 it's perfectly fine) and that can sometimes cause midcycle spotting.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Are you still breastfeeding? I had a few cycles where I had random mid-cycle spotting when DS1 was down to nursing one time a day. I had it for 2 or 3 cycles and then it resolved itself and DS weaned soon after at 24 months.

Did you ever get your thyroid checked? A "full thyroid panel including antibodies." Thyroid issues can cause mid-cycle spotting as well. When I had the spotting when breastfeeding I had my thyroid checked, but all was fine.

I've had ovulation spotting a handful of times, but it's usually mixed in with eggwhite cm.
    that was usually when I had it too, although I also had it several times when I was a teenager, I had a very irregular cycle from when I got my AF till I went onto BCP at age 18 to regulate it (serioulsy - don't do that)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ