Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If any doctor EVER said I told you so after a miscarriage, get a new doctor.

Doctors are funny because they love to tell people easy things to do that they have no responsibility for - like "take prenatals, wait x number of cycles after a loss" etc but really these things aren't even evidence based, they're just things that are easy for people to do and the doctor can't take any blame for.

I do generally think that if you've had a D and C it's better to wait it out a cycle anyway and I have a guide in that thread I posted about how long to waitdepending on when your loss was.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I should wait a cycle. I do. I just don't know if we will. We're going to try but we both just feel like we lost so much time. My husband even said he wished I had convinced him earlier as we would have loved the three year spacing to our youngest. However who knows how long it will take for my HCG levels to drop, I know for some women it takes months...
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Junie I was in your exact mind frame a short while ago and all I can say about my loss is that everything is very unpredictable and confusing. My body was sending so many signals at once I don't have a clue what it meant and then less than 4 weeks after my D&C a period happened and I was more devastated than at the time of my loss. Somehow that made it official- I didn't catch the first egg and now I had to sway again and that literally broke me. I didn't have a lot of fight left at that point. I am slowly rebuilding my strength and it helps now that I no longer have all the pregnancy symptoms- you will feel different in a week or two, I would bet on it. It just takes time. Having a miscarriage changed how I felt about swaying and gender desire- I have become much less anxious about it all and maybe that was all part of the plan? Something to think about anyway. ((Hugs))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Junie

so sorry for your loss.

I don't know if you remember but a few months ago we were swaying together and you commented on my posts. We must've both got pregnant at the same time, I also lost my baby - an early scan revealed a blighted ovum then I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks but needed a D and C to complete. I lost a lot of weight too and was skinny to start with I also wonder if coming off my prenatal and taking folic acid only didn't do me much good. Anyway I have introduced fish again, am having breakfast and taking my normal pre-natal now and will try again next month. As Atomic has said a lot with girls it's 1 attempt only that is having a lot of success so I will make that my mantra (as I did last time!) It worked for me with my daughter and I didn't change my diet too much then, I was veggie and ate fish. So that's what I'm doing this time!

All I can say is that everyone I know falls again really quickly after a miscarriage so I bet you will too! Good luck honey and lets keep in touch xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kirsty! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. They are awful aren't they? I like your mantra! Also having the miscarriage is in our favor so I'm trying to not to stress too much. I have dropped breakfast but that is easy for me as I do it even when not swaying quite often. I'm trying to go veggie but haven't gone 100%. I'm also doing no snacking which is driving me crazy LOL

I hope this coming cycle brings you a sticky baby girl
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Junie View Post
    I know I should wait a cycle. I do. I just don't know if we will. We're going to try but we both just feel like we lost so much time. My husband even said he wished I had convinced him earlier as we would have loved the three year spacing to our youngest. However who knows how long it will take for my HCG levels to drop, I know for some women it takes months...
    I feel so much sympathy for you. I lost my baby at 10 weeks - found out at the 12 week scan. We're swaying blue, so we have to wait 2 cycles to try again. To add to this delay and misery, I had to have the d and c repeated 3 times - because they kept missing a bit. Awful. I was bleeding Dec 9th - Jan 10th! But even with all this, my HCG levels came right down and I think I'm now ovulating. I hate the idea of swaying AGAIN - I feel fat and overstuffed and muscular and I can't fit into anything - but when i see yet another friend have a scan and get the gender you'd predict on the basis of their diet, I am CONVINCED. As much as I hate to admit it at this point - with aT LEAST ten weeks to wait before I can even ttc.

Huge, massive bags of sympathy and pink dust.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TM- 3 times???!!?? Oh my gosh you poor thing, what a nightmare. Do you think if you eat really HE and do lots of supplements that you could try after one cycle? The waiting must be awful however I completely understand not being able to let go of the sway. With the results I've seen here I just can't ignore what I know. Big big hugs from me. I'll gladly send you truckloads of blue dust

sent using tapatalk
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no she can't!! LOL
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Listen to Atomic, I'm a terrible influence!!

sent using tapatalk
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel every word you girls write! My mc is almost like a nightmare, did that really happen to me? I should be ovulating any minute, fx

My sway is weak and I wish I would have been better about the diet since my mc. I skip breakfast and snacks, but haven't limited or even counted proteins. My cardio is still going strong, 70+ min 5-6x a week. So maybe there is still a chance for a pink rainbow baby!

I also did 50mg clomid this cycle. I pray that gets me a big strong egg!! I saw a full double rainbow the day after my d&c, I took it as a sign that my rainbow baby will come!
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast