Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl Sway after 2 Miscarriages

I started following the LE diet around April last year. I conceived the first time in June, and we lost the baby at 6 weeks. We conceived again in September and lost the baby last week at 13 weeks due to a chromosomal abnormality.

We were advised that as the loss was natural that we could start trying again whenever we were ready. However, since we conceived I stopped the LE diet and have been eating normally. Ideally we would like to start trying again straight away, but don't want to ruin our Girl sway by not having long enough on the LE diet before next attempt. My question would be would the slight girl sway effect of a 13 week miscarriage be enough to warrant attempting straight away after only 2 weeks on the LE diet, or should we diet for a couple of months before we start to attempt again?

I am still breastfeeding my 18 month old (twice a day) so was not taking Aspirin or Cranberry before and will probably not start this time either as I would like to continue breastfeeding a little longer.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm sorry to hear of your losses.

Breastfeeding sways pink much much more than aspirin or cranberry do anyway (I never use those any more unless clients insist, because they didn't help and had big side effects)

I honestly cannot say which is a stronger sway effect, the loss or the time on diet. That's just beyond the level of data I have, unfortunately. I do know that 12 weeks or more on diet has gotten much better results than say, 2 weeks on diet, but the whole thing is comlpicated by the fact that you have been on LE Diet off and on, and also had the loss. I think you should follow your heart on this and if you're dying to try, start dieting and go for it. You may not even get pregnant the first month or two, and then you'd end up with plenty of time on diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ