Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Thank you dancingdiva. My ob put me on 3-7 after my ovarian reserve came back low, from memory Jan/feb? last year amh was 1.8 and fsh 28. However I have gotten pregnant 3 times this last 12 months and believe quality rather than quantity is the issue. I was thinking of taking the clomid days 4-8 first cycle then 5-9 the following.....

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
    You know, PB, with that FSH I'd actually have you STOP the Clomid. Are you ovulating on your own anyway (sorry I know I should know this but just want to be sure)

If you are ovulating on your own, drop the Clomid. It may be artificialy inflating your FSH levels and in turn reducing your egg quality.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You know, PB, with that FSH I'd actually have you STOP the Clomid. Are you ovulating on your own anyway (sorry I know I should know this but just want to be sure)

If you are ovulating on your own, drop the Clomid. It may be artificialy inflating your FSH levels and in turn reducing your egg quality.
    Thanks Atomic and yes I am ovulating on my own, however only the last chemical was with clomid. My first chemical and then following misscarriage were non clomid cycles. I have only done a clomid cycle in March and November last year.

I will stick to the 3-7 after reading your message about much better odds of bfp

Just quickly my ob said to start the low dose aspirin and vitd&cal if I tried again. I can understand the low dose aspirin to help with implantation but I'm not sure exactly what benifit vitd&cal has??? I haven't begun taking either again yet, will wait till af starts. The vitd&cal I have is one tablet containing both ingredients, supposed to take two a day as per bottle instructions but I only ever took one...

Last edited by Pbn3; January 8th, 2017 at 04:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithinpink View Post
    Doing not too bad Pbn3 thanks . My sway plan has been terrible since my loss in Aug just cant seem to do it right this time around although im back to no meat and have been for the last 3months except a cheat at Christmas time and trying to.keep my blood sugars low ..

We are trying again ,since oct and no luck hopefully soon it happens cause im giving myself 2 more cycles then thats it .
    I wish you well Xx
    P.s once again really glad to see you back use to love reading your posts
    I truly hope you get your bfp and rainbow baby within that 2 cycles Have you got a thread running I can follow and keep up to date on you? Are you charting?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's so good to hear from you Pbn3! I think you have a great plan!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One Last Pink Sway

My Ovulation Chart

5. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi xxforhubby!! I haven't looked around much yet but did check in on you hoping for your bfp announcement! Sorry your ds had to go through surgery but glad he is well on the road to recovery! I see you have a 2-o attempt which is still very possible but like you I've never conceived from that either lol. Here's hoping this cycle changes that! I'm 11dpo and had a stark bfn yesterday so not testing anymore, just waiting for af to come.... fx for us both 😀

7. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope u r doing better pbn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due in June 2016

9. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow hi boyzmommy 😀 long time since I've seen your name! Thank you I'm doing great! How old is your baby girl now?!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, unless s/he's tested you for clotting factors I'd not do the aspirin personally as it may cause more trouble than it prevents. Totally up to you, I urge you to start off with very low dose and never go more than 5 days a week and wean off it slooowwwly too!

Vit D may help, some thing that lower calcium may contribute to miscarriage but I find the evidence very lame and misleading (and most experts agree with me on that) If you'd like to take it, totally up to you of course!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Hi I'm back again 😀 and thought I'd update.

Firstly, thank you to each and every one of you that posted messages of support. I really appreciate it and wish I'd had the strength to thank you at the time.

I'm doing great!! The anti depressants (plus zero alcohol until xmas lol) have been a godsend and made me feel like myself again, not this stranger that posted this first message. I still cant believe that was me....

I have had yet another emc at 5w1d just before xmas but I'm ok. Sad because I would have oed right around my 9th wedding anniversary and figured surely this was it but it wasn't to be. I'm ignoring my obs advice about waiting 3 months for what she classified as a chemical pregnancy so will be ttc for the next two cycles with clomid. We had an unprotected bd this cycle at cd11 because I figured I wouldn't o until cd14 or later but low and behold I'm pretty sure I oed cd13 lol. In any case at 9dpo it was a stark bfn as I expected. I know its early but I just cant see me possibly getting a bfp from an early bd.

After talking to dh we are going to continue trying for just two more cycles then I'll let go. I'm already appreciating life so much more with just my two boys so when the time comes I'm hoping acceptance will follow (with help from my therapist lol) and life will move on without the 3rd baby. I still feel envy and sadness (for myself) at seeing pregnant women or newborns but its not as deep anymore and I've learned to just look away lol.

I hope to join the 2ww thread again soon and meet all the new (hopefully no old) ttc'ers 😀

Thank you again for all your wonderful support, this truly is a most wonderful 'family' to be a part of 💜

Pbn3, you probably don't even remember me. We were all trying to conceive a girl at the same time. Twointow was with us as well! I just got back on to specifically check on you and let you know I'm praying for you. 💗
    3 21 mos Coming June 2016!

with Baby P #3! It's a GIRL!

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow! Forgot that was my signature! Baby girl is now 7 mos old lol
    3 21 mos Coming June 2016!

with Baby P #3! It's a GIRL!

My Ovulation Chart

15. Likes Pbn3 liked this post