Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks SweetLily thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (((Huge Hugs)))

I hope and pray that your much deserved rainbow baby girl joins your family very soon

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

4. Thanks SweetLily thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm so sorry to read this sweet lily. I can't believe you have been put through this a second time.

Wishing you all the best trying to convince again.

6. Thanks SweetLily thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no sweetlilly I cant believe you are going through this again I'm so sorry and really hope you concieve your rainbow baby really soon. Huge hugs

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

8. Thanks SweetLily thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xx you got a bfp!!! Congrats my dear!!! I am SO happy for you.

Ladies, thank you for all your thoughts.

It's been weird --my MIL wanted to come (and did initially show up at the er when I was sent there) and they sent us home after 6 hours to be induced the next day, so mil went home. She wanted to come back the next day abd we told her no. She wasn't going to be welcome at a live birth let alone induction of a dead baby. Sge is do mad she's STILL not speaking to us 4 weeks later! Can you imagine being so selfish? She has to make everything about her abd because we didn't allow it she's having fits. It's so pathetic it's comical.

Sometimes ppl really surprise me --it's really nice to have a place like this where warm hugs come thru your kind words. Thank you all for touching my heart.
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

10. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; July 21st, 2021 at 11:15 AM.

12. Thanks SweetLily thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLily View Post
    Xx you got a bfp!!! Congrats my dear!!! I am SO happy for you.

Ladies, thank you for all your thoughts.

It's been weird --my MIL wanted to come (and did initially show up at the er when I was sent there) and they sent us home after 6 hours to be induced the next day, so mil went home. She wanted to come back the next day abd we told her no. She wasn't going to be welcome at a live birth let alone induction of a dead baby. Sge is do mad she's STILL not speaking to us 4 weeks later! Can you imagine being so selfish? She has to make everything about her abd because we didn't allow it she's having fits. It's so pathetic it's comical.

Sometimes ppl really surprise me --it's really nice to have a place like this where warm hugs come thru your kind words. Thank you all for touching my heart.
    I believe that stressful situations can bring about the worst in some people, especially those that lack emotional intelligence. This is why I only have my mother around on my terms only.

I'm sorry you had to deal with that on top of such a traumatic time . I'm sending you lots of prayers for strength and healing .

(((Huge Hugs)))

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

My Ovulation Chart

14. Thanks SweetLily thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's how I am with her too--on my terms. When it happened I was at the ob (the placenta had torn couple of days before) and I was hours from home and dh in the city she lives in so I called her to come get my 2 sons as I was being sent straight to er. It was a nightmare-- we were stopping at the ob on way home. A quick 30 minute stop right? I had no idea that sensation I'd felt really was the placenta tearing even tho it was my first instinct. After the last loss o felt paranoid and thought I was over reacting. So there we were, 7 yr old and 14 yr old. She was 3 hours behind and when I was finally seen she insisted I go for an US across the hall since she couldn't find the hb. I still wasn't worried --had an anterior placenta and no one had found the hn by doppler yet. But then at the US the Dr stunned me with the news. Wed been there for 5 hours at that point so I called her and told her and asked her to come get the boys.

She took them for lunch but her daughter had a baby 5 days before abd my youngest (who was still traumatized by the first loss) refused to go to their house (she lives with daughter ). There was no way. So a girlfriend came and took them to her home for me and looked after them which was super kind of her. It was a huge ordeal.

And then we started the 4 day long induction to d&c procedure!

I don't know what to do about our little guy. He was so excited both times abd is just crushed. I would no tell him but he's the passionate artist type and is super intuitive --he found out about this pregnancy because he figured it out at 6 weeks! I also show a lot by 8w due to mass bloat initially and am looking 5 months by 12 (6 babies right!) So I really can't hide it. It has no where to go but out. So I don't know how I will ever hide another pregnancy from him and he said right after if I ever got pregnant again he didn't want to know. Not really sure what to do there. Any suggestions on that anyone?

Anyway I am.mostly thru the physical --the infection from the d&c had me on 3 antibiotics so my immune system is wiped and I have had the stomach flu and a nasty cold both in the last week,,I'm still feeling miserable (got the fly 2 days after ending the antibiotics that made me feel like I was dying ) so it's been pretty rough. I've been sick for a month which is why we won't jump into ttc this month!

Thanks again ladies.
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugest ((((hugs)))!!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12