Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Wanting to try again...

Hello everyone Im not sure if anyone remembers me, but I've been on here about a year in May. Well it took me 6 months to finally get pregnant today I should be 10 weeks, but I'm pretty sure I'm having a miscarriage. I was in complete shock it all started the night before I was supposed to have my ultrasound I went to the bathroom and seen egg white cm with a dot of pink lpoked it up and so many ladies said it was normal to have some kind of bleeding the first trimester. Next morning got up went to my ultrasound with no more pink and had to pee so bad so I thought I would have reschedule again, but I guess because this was our 4th time coming they wanted to try anyway, well I was happy about, because when I just went to the bathroom I saw pink again, well during the ultrasound the Tech did not talk much, but I did see she was looking at the sack, but I did not see any baby so I asked her about it, but she said she could not tell me anything. Well talked to my doctor the next day and she said I was only measuring 5 weeks then said maybe I was not as far along as I thought I was so we could do ultrasound on the 17th, well it's been 5 days since then and I started bleeding more and more passed a few small clots so I am pretty ure it's over for the baby. I would like to sway again and try again in July is there anything I should be taking to make sure everything heals right or is there anything out there that can prevent or try to prevent a miscarriage from happening again? Thanks in advance. I really don't know how the half smile emoji got in the title I did not put it there.
    Last edited by DesiG; April 11th, 2017 at 01:13 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DesiG that's very sad news. I'm very sorry if this is indeed a miscarriage as you suspect. No experience post miscarriage myself so don't have any useful advice but just wanted to check in see how you're feeling.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

3. Thanks DesiG thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Desi I'm so sorry to read this.

I assume you're already taking prenatals? Continue with those. See if they will test your iron after the loss is complete to find out if you're anemic or not. And just get plenty of rest.

Do NOT try to catch the first egg. Wait out the first cycle and possibly even two if you can. Make sure you're getting as much rest as is possible and I would have hubby releasing every 2-4 days starting IMMEDIATELY to make sure he is in with at least 2 1/2 months of regular release for optimal sperm health before July rolls around.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMelb View Post
    DesiG that's very sad news. I'm very sorry if this is indeed a miscarriage as you suspect. No experience post miscarriage myself so don't have any useful advice but just wanted to check in see how you're feeling.
    That is so sweet of you to be checking on me thank you. I'm getting better at first I felt like it was the end of the world, I never in my life tried so hard for a baby and finally it happened and now it over, I'm still in shock, I wish it was just over all ready, but I'm looking forward to the future of trying again I'm just hoping that it does not take as long as it did last time. I'm not sure if you said you had one your self if so Im so sorry to hear about that.

6. Thanks MiaMelb thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh no Desi I'm so sorry to read this.

I assume you're already taking prenatals? Continue with those. See if they will test your iron after the loss is complete to find out if you're anemic or not. And just get plenty of rest.

Do NOT try to catch the first egg. Wait out the first cycle and possibly even two if you can. Make sure you're getting as much rest as is possible and I would have hubby releasing every 2-4 days starting IMMEDIATELY to make sure he is in with at least 2 1/2 months of regular release for optimal sperm health before July rolls around.
    I am taking the gummy prenatals, should I change to something better? Should I go back to the one a day? Ok I will have my doctor do those things. Thank you Atomic

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to see this DesiG ! My heart just breaks for you! I'm sending you lots to strength and healing your way.

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I m really sorry Desi G. This makes me so sad. I read your sway and a few of your posts so I know about you through that.
    But you are right to look forward to try again and I pray you get your sticky bean soon. Take the time before tttc to care for you and your body. I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers. Hugs.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiG View Post
    I am taking the gummy prenatals, should I change to something better? Should I go back to the one a day? Ok I will have my doctor do those things. Thank you Atomic
    I would prefer you were on the One a Day.

Did you switch from One a Day to gummies while you were pregnant?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I'm so sorry to see this DesiG ! My heart just breaks for you! I'm sending you lots to strength and healing your way.

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

Thank you XXforhubby. And congratulations on your baby girl I am so happy for you.

12. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblue View Post
    I m really sorry Desi G. This makes me so sad. I read your sway and a few of your posts so I know about you through that.
    But you are right to look forward to try again and I pray you get your sticky bean soon. Take the time before tttc to care for you and your body. I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers. Hugs.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6513f2
    Thank you so much Skyblue, and thank you so much for your prayers hun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast