Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did I ruin my girl sway because of anxiety?

Hi Ladies,
    I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I swayed for a girl since January. I had two miscarriages in a row in May and June, in July I get BFP. I know what is done is done but I'm curious if anxiety around ovulation could ruined my sway? I stressed a lot not about my sway but after those miscarriages I worry if everything will be ok with my baby, pregnancy etc. I really couldn't sleep well and focused on everything till BFP. Can it hugely affect my sway?
    I will add my girl sway after second ultrasound (in one week).but in short: I had one attempt, j&d, LE diet, Clomid, repHresh. We're very fertile so I think that will be Boy#3.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. If anything, stress/anxiety of that sort only sways pink and this has been proven in studies. I was a complete stress ball when I conceived my daughter. The kind of "stress" (and I use that term very loosely since it's really another feeling all together) that may possibly sway blue is self-inflicted, control-freaky stress like you get from doing a big exciting project, and not tension and worry from having losses.

Good luck and pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Imama thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a relief! Thank you so much Atomic

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Imama! Congratulations! I'm in a similar situation to you in that i had a Mc at the beginning of august followed by a chemical with no AF in between and im trying to work out whether it's best to ttc again as soon as possible or have a month off! Did you get AF between any of your losses? Hope everything goes smoothly for you this time around x

6. Thanks Babygirlquest thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghanburt View Post
    Hi Imama! Congratulations! I'm in a similar situation to you in that i had a Mc at the beginning of august followed by a chemical with no AF in between and im trying to work out whether it's best to ttc again as soon as possible or have a month off! Did you get AF between any of your losses? Hope everything goes smoothly for you this time around x
    Meghanburt thank you! I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I decided to wait and get AF and then I took Clomid cd 3-7. I'm 8 weeks now and everything seems to be okay. Whatever you choose I think there's no connection between early TTC after miscarriage but my doc recommended me to wait for AF. I also get Clomid from my friend and wanted to try. Good luck

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou for replying! My doctor is useless he doesn't care about anything so he definitely wouldn't give me clomid, do you mean you bought the clomid rather than had it prescribed? My tests have only Just gone negative and my doctor said well it could be eptopic come back at 8 weeks if you have any pain which wasn't overly reassuring! He's told me to wait but for one AF but considering he is such an a*s anyway I wanted some real advice from people who have been through it so thankyou for sharing with me x

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg1612 View Post
    Thankyou for replying! My doctor is useless he doesn't care about anything so he definitely wouldn't give me clomid, do you mean you bought the clomid rather than had it prescribed? My tests have only Just gone negative and my doctor said well it could be eptopic come back at 8 weeks if you have any pain which wasn't overly reassuring! He's told me to wait but for one AF but considering he is such an a*s anyway I wanted some real advice from people who have been through it so thankyou for sharing with me x
    I have had Clomid from my friend. My OBgyn also wouldn't prescribed it (only after one year of TTC!) so I get it from another source. My friend had 10 pills 50mg left from her last fertility treatment. I was lucky to have it because I know it isn't simple. Did you ask Atomic? She advised my a lot.

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Imama View Post
    I have had Clomid from my friend. My OBgyn also wouldn't prescribed it (only after one year of TTC!) so I get it from another source. My friend had 10 pills 50mg left from her last fertility treatment. I was lucky to have it because I know it isn't simple. Did you ask Atomic? She advised my a lot.

Hey did you end up with a boy or girl? I also have a lot of anxiety but its not due to loses its just general anxiety i have 3 boys so it alone didn't sway pink for me lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kazzz, one thing we are much more proactive about now is doing the alternate diet for anyone who's had an opposite. This one thing alone will help, so don't get hung up on anxiety. People simply end up replacing anxiety, with anxiety over having anxiety, which is typically worse (because not only are you worrying, but you're worried about how much you're worrying too!)

You have changes you can make. Let's focus on what we CAN change, because no one has ever been able to worry their way out of having anxiety.

BTW - she says she had a boy, but that appears to have only been after an early ultrasound and is not reliable.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi been reading this thread and I'm glad to see that anxiety doesn't really affect swaying. Or isn't it the other way around - swaying leads to anxiety? I haven't been swaying but just wanted to come in and show my appreciation for this post. I'm about to undergo my second round of IVF or at least planning to, and I'm thinking of adding in PGD, more for the embryo's health aside from knowing the gender. I suppose that's important considering I'm already 46. But then again I will be using donor eggs. Good luck on your pregnancy and I wish you all around good health!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast