Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's totally fine to space Femara out! And yes, it's the best of the best tactic that there is. I would consider filling the prescription just because sometimes if you don't do it quick enough, they won't fill it for you. Plus you'll have it on hand if you get a wild hair and decide to take it anyway.

But I do want to urge you not to read ~too~ much into that progesterone number. It is SUPER common for people to have ovulated later than they thought and their prog level seems low but then they go on to get a BFP.

I actually have two December babies and yeah it's a lot, although I do find it adds to the festivities of the season I'm often financially pressed more than I'd like to be and occasionally someone gets shorted in the present department (usually my oldest, for which I feel terribly guilty even though he's 26 years old and claims not to care) So I completely understand the desire to take a month off from TTC.

What I would do here and now is just regroup and see how you feel. See if you're pregnant this month, don't despair just yet. Then if you aren't, you can decide to take a month and do diet, get your weight where you feel happy with it, and so on. Sometimes we pink swayers (control freaks LOL) feel like we have to have this full 10 point plan drawn up but there is all the time in the world to make the decisions as they come up - no need to know now what you want to do in a week or a month!! But do fill that prescription so you have the ability to change your mind suddenly and it will be all good.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! And yeah, I guess I’m not out yet, but am not very hopeful for this month. My temp dropped a lot and was the same this morning. Although I didn’t sleep too awesome last night, so I’m not sure I’d even count today’s temp! When I checked today, it is still above the cover line (?). So not a lot of hope, but I guess some shred left! And I do feel like my mind is clearer now. Started to really clean up my diet and will still skip breakfast, because I was even before swaying. If I am actually pregnant this cycle, great! If not, that’s okay too. And, you are right about having babies around Christmas. I remember nursing my baby around Christmas time, with the Christmas music and really feeing like it was more meaningful for me! And my femara is here, just in case! I decided to fill the prescription, even if I did end up pregnant this cycle. That way, we could use it if we wanted to try for #6! ��

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Yes being in the hospital at Christmas was so fun, they gave the baby this cute little elf hat and really spoiled us LOL. No matter what, I'm here to help whenever you decide you're ready! filling that prescription!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, I thought I’d post my chart and see what you think. I stopped marking specifics and BD after ovulation. My temp went up today, but still have negative tests. And I should add that I took my temp almost a hour earlier (4:15 instead of 5) on Sunday. Not sure if the time change messes with it even more or not at all! A9AEEF20-3662-4ADA-A125-55699157C5AB.jpeg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But you did keep BDing after "ovulation" though, right???

I do think you ~probably~ Oed when you got the crosshairs but I am not 100% convinced of that so def. keep BDing in case that first temp rise was a faker and real O is yet to come. I also think it is plausible that your crosshairs are a couple days early so you may be finding AF arrives a few days later than normal.

Yes the time change does wreak havoc on temp charts. :/

Sooo, I know that's kind of an unsatisfactory answer but this is not a cut and dry chart that is glaringly obvious about what occured.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, we did continue even after ovulation! And I did have my levels checked, so I do know I ovulated sometime before CD20. My temp dipped again today, but not below the line. I also had an extra wondfo that I took this morning (finally 1st morning sample) and I do believe it was vvfaint, but I’m not getting my hopes up. Could have just been line eye! I guess I’ll just wait it out! ��

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, we did continue even after ovulation! And I did have my levels checked, so I do know I ovulated sometime before CD20. My temp dipped again today, but not below the line. I also had an extra wondfo that I took this morning (finally 1st morning sample) and I do believe it was vvfaint, but I’m not getting my hopes up. Could have just been line eye! I guess I’ll just wait it out! 🤪

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sorry you probably told me that already, I'm sorry sometimes I don't go back and reread the whole thread like I should (I have had a LOT of questions the past 2 weeks! I LOVE IT but sometimes I do start rushing more than I should)

Can you post a pic?? AAAA

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh sorry you probably told me that already, I'm sorry sometimes I don't go back and reread the whole thread like I should (I have had a LOT of questions the past 2 weeks! I LOVE IT but sometimes I do start rushing more than I should)

Can you post a pic?? AAAA
    Of my super faint tests? I’ll try!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On the top one, that’s bled, I noticed the line before that came through. Both we + in the time frame, but this pic I just took! Could turn into a chemical I guess!
    A420B6A9-E9E6-423E-A862-12862580DA4A.jpeg

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast