Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, started bleeding tonight! Seriously? Three loses in a row isn’t the best odds. Will femara stay in my system like clomid, in case I don’t take it this cycle, but then come ovulation time decide we want to try again?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it does! You can decide later this month if you feel like trying and the Femara will still be working for you!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Lmboschma liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, how long does femara sway? I know you said that it could sway the month after I take it. I took two cycles already. Had the chemical pregnancy and then a bfn. I’m on CD 6 right now and we are just gonna try without this month. I was just wondering if it only “lasts”the one cycle after stopping or if it sways even longer?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know. I'm sure it sways the first month (observation) and I suspect it may be 2 cycles based on people having some strange symptoms for 2 or even 3 months after dropping Femara. (hot flashes, etc)

6. Thanks Lmboschma thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic! I’m back and currently (prayerfully) almost 8 weeks pregnant. I had an ultrasound at 6w1d and saw a heartbeat of 110. I hope I don’t feel anxious about another loss, through this whole pregnancy. But, since I feel icky off and on and my chest is looking more like nursing boobs, I have some hope! I did have a question about weaning off of folate, iron and myo-Inositol. I was taking it, hoping to improve egg quality and lose a few pounds. Didn’t lose the weight, but wondering how/when I wean off that. And the iron is 25mg, MWF. Folate, I continue to take the full dose and then wean after the first trimester, right? I hope I can keep this one this time!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the myoinositol should already have been weaned off to be honest. So let's start right away weaning off that by spacing doses further and further out till you're down to one per week, then you can drop it. (be they pills or sachets, just do it that way)

I think you should keep going with the iron for now. 3x a week + what's in your prenatal will not cause any harm as the first trimester of pregnancy is very greedy for iron, and then at your first doc appointment have them do an anemia test and then if it's normal you can wean off at that point. You may be low still and would need to continue but if you're normal you can wean off it then. If you do wish to come off it now, please do so gradually and be sure you're eating a good amount of meat at the same time.

yes continue the full dose folate till the end of the first tri then gradually wean off by spacing doses, and down to amount in prenatal.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! So if I was taking a small scoop on the morning and at dinner time, how should I go about it? Reduce the amount or start cutting out the evening/morning one? I’m thinking less, the two times a day, then down to one, then every other...I just don’t want to do the weaning too fast or too slow!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456