Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Having a miscarriage, now what?

I'll try to make this as short as possible. I joined as a member in middle June. Immediately started the 60+ minutes cardio, dropped my weight lifting, started LE diet, wine at night, Coke Zero, espresso, folic acid, baby aspririn (already had that), dropped the prenatal, started fiber supplements, was already skipping breakfast (doing intermittent fasting), and stopped snacking. I had also been taking Vitex after reading that it can bring your period back and up the chances of twins! Well, I did go to taking the Vitex from CD1-O, even though I was ovulating late. This last mongh, I took Soy Iso from CD 3-7. I ended up ovulating even later! I finally got my BFP the beginning of this month, but turned out it was just not meant to be. So, that's why I'm here. I guess I start my day I started to bleed for my miscarriage as CD1, which would put me at CD 5 right now. My OB says everything looks good on my ovaries and uterus and she's hoping to see me and deliver a healthy baby soon!

So, what do I do? Stop my prenatal? Continue on with Folic for sure? Do I try to get Folate instead? What else can I do? I honestly just want to have a healthy pregnancy, boy or girl. I have 4 boys right now and think they're pretty cool, although a girl would be fun. So I'd like to sway, but I think it's more important to me to have a healthy pregnancy. Oh, we were doing the E4D approach. I had lost about 10 pounds, but gained a bit back the last month and a half due to not loving the diet so much anymore and finding myself pregnant. Also, I'm 37, so we don't have as much time to mess with as we did 10 years ago.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, I was thinking of you and wondering how you got on over the weekend. I'm sorry to hear you miscarried. Hoping you get your healthy pregnancy very soon

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! The weekend was rough, but it was because of other things as well. When it rains, it pours for sure! Monday, after the ultrasound, I was actually pretty good. I think I got most of my crying out over the weekend. I guess in my gut, I knew this would happen with this pregnancy. Not sure why, but I was so concerned about miscarriage, the moment I got a positive. Praying that it is true and I’m super fertile after a loss! I have two sis-in-laws that are expecting so it would have been really fun to have those three close together. Maybe ours will just be a little bit father apart! Those pictures that come of their growing bellies, kinda sting, but they don’t know anything was going on with me, and won’t until I can share our �� baby! Praying it’s soon!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I want you on Folate instead.

No more vitex, no more soy.

How much espresso?

Why were you taking the aspirin?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had been taking the baby aspirin about every other day for ph levels. I had them about a year ago for severe jaw pain after a nurse told me to keep those with me. Once my stress went down, the jaw pain went away, so I put them back in the cabinet until about two months ago when I was reading stuff on here. Espresso, was 2, sometimes 3 shots with cashew milk, ice and water, for an iced latte. Most every day. As for folate, how much and what brand do you recommend? I have been taking 5 of the 400mg Nature’s Made Folice, but just added another 400, spaced throughout the day.

What about added Fiber?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. Let's wean off the baby aspirin. They haven't worked and have had some concerning side effects. Just start spacing doses further and further out till down' to one per week and then drop (if you are still taking them) Otherwise just stay off them.

Cut back to 1 maybe 2 shots of espresso.

I don't recommend brands, any name brand you recognize.

Let's leave fiber out now to make sure you have enough raw materials to make estrogen and progesterone with.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, can I just switch straight from folic to folate? Same dosage or less/more? I guess mine is 400 mcg. 6 of those, taken three times a day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmboschma View Post
    Atomic, can I just switch straight from folic to folate? Same dosage or less/more? I guess mine is 400 mcg. 6 of those, taken three times a day.
    Just make the switch and keep taking the same amount as you had been.

I’m so sorry for your loss . I hope it get your rainbow baby soon 🤞🏻!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmboschma View Post
    just switch over, same dose

12. Thanks Lmboschma thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I’m back, after my third miscarriage, but second in two months. I think I keep losing them right after at 6 weeks. It’s not super fun to go through a miscarriage during Christmas, but that’s where I’m at right now. I’d still love a girl, but I’m so tired of loss and would really just love a healthy, non-loss pregnancy. I briefly read a post about another gal having 2 miscarriages in 4 months. I haven’t had any testing done and don’t know if I will when I get back home. Did I get pregnant too quick after our loss? I started to miscarry on October 19, ovulate around November 19, saw baby’s low heartbeat on December 22, then started to Miscarry a couple days later. I’m frustrated, to say the least! Would love any help and guidance here. Oh, my first miscarriage was my first pregnancy. I then went on to have 4 boys. At 37, we decided to start trying again. Now 2 losses later, I’m not sure if we can have another healthy baby?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast