Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by joeys View Post
    Hey there! I hope you are doing fine. It is good to see that you shared your story. Dear, I am really sorry for your miscarriages. It is indeed a great loss. I hope you recover from it. There are a few normal tips to have a baby. Just keep yourself healthy and fit. Look for the time when you ovulate. Have sex at that time so you can conceive. Also keep consulting your doctor. I hope these tips will help you. Stay blessed.
    Thanks for your comment joeys. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant. Fingers crossed all will be well.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey dreaming how did the appointment go? Hope well, 5 weeks! How time flies my goodness. I have thyroid issues as well so hoping to pick up on anything at this point. Good luck!

Praying and swaying for 2018

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Filzma View Post
    Hey dreaming how did the appointment go? Hope well, 5 weeks! How time flies my goodness. I have thyroid issues as well so hoping to pick up on anything at this point. Good luck!
    Hi filzma. I haven't had hospital appointment yet- have early scan Christmas week and then I see consultant early Jan at 9 weeks - I wouldn't normally see consultant until 17 weeks.
    I never realised how big a factor thyroid at a in pregnancy. It wasnt the cause if my 2nd trimester loss but I do wonder if it caused my 2 first trimester losses. I am getting my thyroid levels checked each month.
    I would deffo recommend u speak with your gp or hospital about Thyroid.
    Wishing u the best of luck.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Filzma just to clarify - I met with consultant a few weeks ago to have testing done but they found the cause of y late miscarriage and so recommended not to do the tests as they found the cause.
    I have yet to see consultant since I discovered I am pregnant but will see him early jan (explained in my other response to u)
    He has put me on baby aspirin and progesterone but I think these are precautionary. And my thyroid meds have been increased from 50 to 75

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Filzma thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming I’m happy that they’ve found the cause! It’s better than not knowing I suppose. I hope it goes well with consultant too. I really have you in my thoughts. I haven’t begun ttc yet worried about thyroid levels so I can only imagine how you feel.
    Thank you for letting me know about the increase in dosage. I’ve booked an appointment for early jan with GP and have blood work done and end beginning feb I get to see consultant. All the best!! Blue dust your way!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreaming I’m happy that they’ve found the cause! It’s better than not knowing I suppose. I hope it goes well with consultant too. I really have you in my thoughts. I haven’t begun ttc yet worried about thyroid levels so I can only imagine how you feel.
    Thank you for letting me know about the increase in dosage. I’ve booked an appointment for early jan with GP and have blood work done and end beginning feb I get to see consultant. All the best!! Blue dust your way!
    Thanks Filzma. Best of luck with your appointment in January, I hope all goes well for u!

11. Thanks Filzma thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey dreaming how you holding up? Haven’t seen you around. Hope alls well.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey dreaming how you holding up? Haven’t seen you around. Hope alls well.
    Hi Filzma,
    Apologies for the delay in replying, I didn't get the notification.
    So far things are going....well. I'm 10weeks tomorrow. Baby is progressing well but at my scan on Thursday they discovered an sch bleed above uterus. It's small and consultant advises to remain positive.
    It's so hard !!! I am scared and suffering from anxiety attacks since becoming pregnant and the sch has made it worse!
    I am off work this week as I have a viral infection so I'm resting as much as I can as I've read this helps heal the wound. No bleeding externally thank god!
    How are u doing?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12