Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

MISSCARIAGE AFTER JUST GETTING BFP...:(

Hi! I've been absent from this board for well over a year; which was the last time of my weak blue sway attempt. That attempt resulted in a beautiful baby girl. I just found out that I was pregnant this past Monday and by Saturday I found out I was miscarrying. Total bummer to say the least, especially, when I feel like it was my boy. Hubby and I discussed last night that we would like to sway blue and go all out starting this July. I'm talking full on sway plan, diet, supps, and iui with spinning or flow cytometry for one final attempt. It feels good to be back and I hope I can add my successful sway attempt here soon! Cheers!
    Last edited by Bluebean; May 13th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.
    I have + +
    I'm Gender dreaming blue!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome back! Huge congrats on your daughter.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss - please let me know how I can help you guys!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic! So glad to see you! This time we hope to adopt your diet plan and full recommendations. I do have a few questions:

1)I was wondering what are your recommendations for start time and length on diet and supplements. We thought it would be best to start the HE diet in July in preparation for September.

2)Do you have any thoughts on iui and swaying blue? We plan on doing iui in September.

3) Lastly, are there any supplements DH and I can start taking now??

Thank you so much!

*I'm starting to feel a little desperate. DH's family is girl heavy. He has 7 sisters and 1 older brother who also has only girls. I'd also like my 13-month-old and this baby to be close in age; that window is closing...
    I have + +
    I'm Gender dreaming blue!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6-12 weeks for the HE Diet in advance of the sway.

IUI sways blue, I believe. It's not a guarantee but we have studies done on timing where the people who had IUI's done had lots more boys than those who did timed intercourse. Since other studies have shown timing does not work, that leaves only the IUI that could be altering the gender ratio.

All the blue sway supps I recommend are good to be started as far in advance as possible.

For you: Vitamin like Women's One a Day. This is my preferred brand because it doesn't have megadoses or any herbs added to it. It is comparable to the prenatals on the market and I took it as a prenatal with my last 3 kids. I prefer you guys stay on the same vitamin prepregancy and after conception. If you do want to switch do so gradually, don't just go from one kind to another.

fish oil or DHA supp 500 mg max

Coq10 (ubiquinol is best) 100 mg daily started right away. All other supps are fine to continue into pregnancy but wean off this one at BFP by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per day, then stop.

Probiotic (some sites have this down as pink friendly but we have gotten overwhelmingly boys with them)

If you're drinking green tea or taking anything beyond what I have just listed (like baking soda drinks) take 2000 mcg folate or folic acid in total (counting hte amount in the vitamin) If you aren't, take 1200. Take this higher dose thru the entire first trimester and then gradually wean back to the amount in prenatal or multivitamin.

I strongly suggest switching from drinking coffee to tea.

Do NOT take any herbs, baking soda, COT, alka seltzer, etc. without clearing them with me first.

no wheatgrass supps, juice only, and in moderation

Do not take evening primrose oil, flaxseed, use a lot of vegetable oils/shortning for cooking, and do not drink a lot of milk replacers. Try to get more animal based fats rather than vegetable.

Do not take arginine, carnitine, DHEA, Fertile CM, Fertilitea, or Ayurvedic/Chinese herb blends without clearing them wiht me first. Do not double up and take TWO multivitamins or multivitamins plus lots of other nutrients on their own.

For DH: Men's one a Day over 50 (even if he's not over 50)

Fish oil or DHA 500 mg max

Probiotic

l-arginine 500 mg a day

l-carnitine 1000 mg a day

No smoking and if he smokes, have him cut back

Have him stay away from weightlifting supplements and protein shakes esp. the ones that are soy based.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther, Bluebean thanked for this post