Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wondfo opks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea it takes forever to get back to sleep!!!!!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep every time they wake up I end up awake half the night! Ugh!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    me too!!

So as far as nighttime temping do I have to do at the same time each night do I have to lay still for a certain time how does that work?

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So not sure if you will see this Atomic today, but this is today's opk (Im sure you are sick of me posting about them, cause I am...lol) but tonite would be e4d to BD. Should I stick with that or wait in hopes of it being darker tomorrow? After all this time don't want to miss anything
    20181016_092750.jpg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No you don't have to lay still at all. Just pick a time of night that you normally haven't just done a bunch of activity, haven't just eaten or drank anything (and it's more important to do it at the same time every night than to avoid activity, so if something happens and you have had activity, temp at the same time anyway)

Then take your temp. The variations will normally be much smaller and it may be that FF is not even able to give you crosshairs on your chart but most of the time we can pick out the pattern anywya.

8. Thanks djmommy thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry only just now saw this - I want you to keep going with the e4d pattern when doing e4d pattern. I don't want you guys changing the e4d days for any reason becuase we often end up outwitting ourselves having attempt on a day we assume will be better when it is oftentimes worse.

Now, if you want to boost odds of conception, tomorrow (well, today now) you can have another attempt on top of the e4d but the key to the e4d is to just do it as a pattern without changing the days because none of us know at all what day is the best to DTD on for conception. We need that element of chance in the mix so we will hopefully not be outwitting ourselves month after month having attempt on pos OPK when maybe for us the day before or after would be better.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry only just now saw this - I want you to keep going with the e4d pattern when doing e4d pattern. I don't want you guys changing the e4d days for any reason becuase we often end up outwitting ourselves having attempt on a day we assume will be better when it is oftentimes worse.

Now, if you want to boost odds of conception, tomorrow (well, today now) you can have another attempt on top of the e4d but the key to the e4d is to just do it as a pattern without changing the days because none of us know at all what day is the best to DTD on for conception. We need that element of chance in the mix so we will hopefully not be outwitting ourselves month after month having attempt on pos OPK when maybe for us the day before or after would be better.

11. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this is so helpful for me because the opks are making me super frustrated. The e4d takes the guesswork out but I'm just so worried I will miss my window. I don't have a whole lot of time on my side. I just never thought it would take my body so.long to get back to normal. I had the d&c over 4 months ago and haven't had a normal cycle and scared because of my age it's over

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The stress doesn't help though. I know it's one of those stupid catchalls people will say "oh the stress" (bleah!) BUT when it comes to ovulation, there is something to it. It's just this low level stress always there in the background and your body definitely senses it, even though it doesn't know why.

I was advising someone in a similar position and what I started having them do was having TWO attempts (this is instead of doing the e4d plus one.) So they'd attempt Monday/Tuesday, then count the e4d from TUESDAY instead of Monday. This way you'll be in with two attempts some of the days.

Mon/Tues
    Fri/Sat
    Tues/Wed
    Sat/Sun
    Wed/Thurs

I don't know if that would help alleviate stress, but it does seem to me to be a way to do e4d plus one without the stress of the OPK

If you really wanted to bump it up with odds of conception you could do e4d and 2 attempts without moving the day u count the e4d from.

Mon/Tues
    Thurs/Fri
    Sun/Mon
    Wed/Sat

This feels riskier to me because it will be 3 attempts potentially, but it would be a good chance of conception.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The stress doesn't help though. I know it's one of those stupid catchalls people will say "oh the stress" (bleah!) BUT when it comes to ovulation, there is something to it. It's just this low level stress always there in the background and your body definitely senses it, even though it doesn't know why.

I was advising someone in a similar position and what I started having them do was having TWO attempts (this is instead of doing the e4d plus one.) So they'd attempt Monday/Tuesday, then count the e4d from TUESDAY instead of Monday. This way you'll be in with two attempts some of the days.

Mon/Tues
    Fri/Sat
    Tues/Wed
    Sat/Sun
    Wed/Thurs

I don't know if that would help alleviate stress, but it does seem to me to be a way to do e4d plus one without the stress of the OPK

If you really wanted to bump it up with odds of conception you could do e4d and 2 attempts without moving the day u count the e4d from.

Mon/Tues
    Thurs/Fri
    Sun/Mon
    Wed/Sat

This feels riskier to me because it will be 3 attempts potentially, but it would be a good chance of conception.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast