Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D Mannose

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

D Mannose

Does anyone have info on this? I had a really bad uti after my miscarriage and d&c so I have been taking this supplement pretty regularly to prevent uti, esp after dtd! I have been trying 8 months with very irregular and off cycles and so far this cycle no ovulation. I was just kind of browsing google and came across some info about it possibly affecting TTC and inhibiting the sperm in some way so I'm wondering if anyone else knows anything, esp Atomic!
    Thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have read that before and I've had people stay away from it not only for that reason but also because I just don't know how it sways and so I always have people avoid things I haven't seen firsthand. So yes I agree may be something to switch up! But I don't have scads of experience to fall back on, unfortunately.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks djmommy thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I stopped taking it. I was taking it daily as a preventive but will only take it of needed. CD 32 and still no O, no CM, Nada!! So frustrating.

Anything I can do to boost fertility? I take Vit 2000mg a day a d started taking prenatal a few days a week.
    Last edited by djmommy; March 5th, 2019 at 07:33 AM.

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The best thing to do is cutting back on carbs and adding in exercise (moderate is fine).

7. Likes djmommy liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will try to get in some exercise. It so hard between homeschooling, 4 kids and life ha! to even get any me time!
    I'll limit carbs too. Havent been very health conscious lately either.

Does this look near positive or just a normal variation? I just want to O already!
    it was taken at 3 pm no hold really either.
    20190305_150749.jpg

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im am so frustrated. I feel like time is just ticking by, and we know time is not in my side here. No positive opk, no signs of ovulation whatsoever! cd 33
    Last cycle had me feeling a little bit of hope. My temps were decent, I ovulated at a good time and had a nice LP!
    Ugh and now this.
    Whats up with opks? They go dark, light, dark then light. whats my body doing? I feel like it hasnt been right at all since my miscarriage

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel ya, dj. Homeschooling and exercise are often mutually exclusive. But even if it's just 15 minutes it will help (that's what I've been aiming for lately and I find that often once I start exercising, I can end up continuing with it longer)

My gut instinct is that it could go either way - either back to neg or to true pos. I just can't say for sure.

FXFXFXFXFX!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I remember, you are also a fellow homeschool mama. So you definitely know how time disappears!. Does chasing my 18 month old count as moderate exercise?
    I'll work on it for sure and try to start focusing on eating better as well. Still no positive opk. I just can't believe this cycle!! Totally stinks but I will try to remain hopeful. I wonder if stress can delay O? Probably but not so late? I have been stressed a lot and Im working on that too. I have Clomid that Im so tempted to just take too but its expired and I wont want to mess anything else up because it most likely will and I know you wouldn't recommend it ����

And I was also thinking of diving into the LE PCOS diet? Thoughts? Or Atomic Fertility?
    Plus im still nursing
    Last edited by djmommy; March 8th, 2019 at 04:29 PM.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I've homeschooled all mine, 27 thru 6 now.

Chasing a toddler can count but it needs to be nonstop. When mine were really little I would put on music and then everyone would "dance" and I figured every little bit helped.

Oh yes absolutely stress can delay O and the longer it goes, the more you veer into "watched pot never boils" land.

I would absolutely completely and totally have you on atomic fertility diet if you think you can stick to you.

The Clomid is problematic when we're over 40, not saying it's not worth the gamble at some point but just that it can raise FSH so I always use it very sparingly for moms over 40.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh the dancing is a great idea, I will.have to do that more often!! Its amazing you have homeschooled them all and survived haha!!!

Im sure I can stick to the AFD....at least most if it!
    And Yes I feel like Im totally.waiting for the water to boil and its just not!!
    Wonder if I should try the myoinstol if my cycle ever cimes before Clomid? Can I take Clomid even if it's expired?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast