Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agh I'm more concerned that you dropped it suddenly. You need to wean off gradually even when it's less than optimal because your body gets used to it coming in at that level and it can affect your blood clotting.

I can't tell if it might have caused damage, please keep in mind that lots of people take that amount thinking it's beneficial and the number of babies with heart defects is very small. it's just something that we avoid because why not, if it may cause harm. We don't need it, it doesn't help anyway, possible harm, let's skip it. But please do at least give it a week or two to adjust.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh shoot. I didn’t think of that. I will take another one as soon as I get home from work and do every other day , then keep adding another day in between. I hope I didn’t harm my baby I stopped taking it on Monday or Tuesday though already.
    Last edited by Dan1g1r1; January 24th, 2020 at 02:20 PM.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's unlikely you caused any harm. Just keep weaning off it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I will. My hcg level in less than 48 hours (like 46) went up. It is now 2254 from 965 on Wednesday. Is this normal? Did it go up too much? I am 4 weeks 5 days. Does this high mean something like Down’s syndrome or a molar? Or is 1.5 day doubling time ok?
    I guess molars have really high numbers, so hopefully I am not going to have quadrupled numbers. But I have read that higher numbers right away indicates a girl. My first draw was 572 and now I am way out of ballpark for 4 weeks. If this keeps happy I will be way out of normal for every single week.
    You are a saint for dealing with my neurotic mind. Have you seen numbers like mine and it was a boy and all was ok? Or is it rare now.
    Last edited by Dan1g1r1; January 25th, 2020 at 07:10 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It will be glaringly obvious if it is molar. If it came to that there would be no doubt something was amiss and so please save your worries till they're warranted (I have had 3 people with molar pregnancies in 10 years' time, 2 of whom had them before they came to the site, so this is a very unlikely concern). Those numbers you report are in normal range and I would have no concerns whatsoever.

HCG numbers with gender are AVERAGES. The average girl pregnancy is higher than the average boy pregnancy but you CANNOT tell gender from those numbers. HCG levels are like height. They do not tell you a person's gender. If you have a person who is 6 ft. 3, you'd think "ok yes that's probably a man" but then then there's Gwendolyn Christie! And there are a LOT of women 6 ft. tall. Same with men - there are a lot of men 5-4,5,6, feet tall so you can't assume. And most people fall not on either extreme, but right smack dab in the middle.

I looked up "high" numbers for normal pregnancies for your stage of gestation and they're 16000-18000. Your number is only barely above the median and if you were only a couple days off with your O Day it would BE the median LOL. You have nothing to worry about, this is good news that the pregnancy is hopefully progressing normally.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well now of course I spoke stupidly about worrying about that. Now from Friday at 2254, my hcg is at 6063 on Wednesday. 120 hours later. I have read that once it gets past 1200, it is 72-96 hour doubling time. This was 84 hours. Ever seen this and it be normal? Nurse isn’t too concerned but I was expecting a higher number. Gestational sac and yolk sac seen on Tuesday.

Edited to add that if I put in my number from one week prior to my draw yesterday, at 965 (last week Wednesday)to 6063 (yesterday)in 168 hours, it says doubling time of 2.5 days and normal (69 percent 48 hour increase). But when I do 2054 (Friday) to 6063 it’s a doubling every 3.5 days with a 48 percent 48 hour increase.
    Dear God I can’t have another loss because of hcg numbers. They look much better than last time but of course didn’t double.
    Last edited by Dan1g1r1; January 30th, 2020 at 01:09 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont know much about the numbers side of thing but if they have seen the sack and the yolk then that sounds right on track! Will you be getting any more scan before your 12-13 week one?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Getting one on Monday and I should be 6 weeks, 1 day.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I've seen about everything under the sun. Please try not to worry about it, these numbers are increasing appropriately and it's normal for them to slow over time.

I just want to clarify if, G-d forbid, this pregnancy isn't working out, it's not because of HCG numbers. The HCG numbers would be lower because the pregnancy wasn't working out, it's not the other way around. I just wanted to be sure you understood that. People have normal HCG numbers and have pregnancies not work out and fluctuations in doubling time have pregnancies that DO work out. Both happen all the time so please don't read too much into this.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes, I know that. I just hate hcg numbers. Thank you. But again, you have seen this rate of slow down before and it be ok?

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast