Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What a nightmare. TTC after loss.

Wow, what a journey this last year has been. After a chemical, then a 7 week loss, and now not being able to get pregnant. All husbands sorry tests are normal, sonohystogram normal. I have normal FSH, but low AMH. .876 to be exact. My antral count though is good my reproductive endocrinologist said. Said that she isn’t worried about my low AMH because my follicle count looks good. But now I’m thinking it’s because I have bad eggs. It has to be. My eggs are now having trouble even getting fertilized since we have been trying like crazy the last few months and nothing. I guess I won’t count the first month after d and c but the last two months we did everything perfect and nothing. Is it your understanding atomic that when all else is normal but low AMH and miscarriages that my eggs are of bad quality then? I just want a baby. I don’t care what gender anymore at this point.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH NO I'm so sorry to read this.

I am inclined to agree with the RE - with good FSH and good follicle count, the AMH is a lot less damning than if FSH was high and there were barely any follies there.

The way that eggs work is that your body naturally will develop quite a few eggs every month. (those are the follicles) and then every month that passes, only the best one or two will be released. Your body can "sense" that somehow and send more hormones to that egg and it also grows faster. So while obviously low AMH means you don't have tons of eggs left, when you're still making lots of follicles, you have more chances at having a good one, if that makes any sense.

So while low AMH does indicate worsening egg quality, many of the eggs left are still going to be good, and the more follicles you have, the better your chance of ovulating a good one. Just be in the position to catch that egg whatever it takes!! Be in with regular attempts before, during, and after ovulation (before and after in case you mistime O or it's delayed, and also because BD out of the fertile window may help to make you more fertile).

That having been said, when you say trying like crazy, can you describe that? It is possible to actually BD too much and end up with very few sperm by the time the fertile window opens so I want to be sure you're not "wasting" too many attempts too early and having nothing but dust by the time the fertile window opens.

Question - are you taking any herbs now?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I purchased a plan from you in September I believe. Been trying for a boy since summer. I had one chemical before that in April, then a seven week loss in September with a d and c the very last day of September. Been struggling with thin lining ( gets up to 6.7 mm ) thought it was due to d and c? Who knows. Never paid much attention to the thickness of it before my last miscarriage. My RE says she does transfers with this thickness and has seen women get pregnant with this thickness but I’m not so sure it’s ok for my body since nothing now will implant. Does AMH say a ton about quality? From what I have read it is a measure of what is left, not the quality and the only way to really know quality is when they try to fertilize them in ivf. But then I read that low AMH does have something to do with quality. I am 35 and so devastated.

By doing it like crazy, no, not too much. He is ejaculating every three to four days either in me or on his own outside the fertile window and during fertile window we do it the day of positive opk, then again the next morning if possible and the evening. Then once again the next night. That’s all he can do. We try to get three attempts in. I lay in bed for a while afterwards, legs up etc. pre seed too. It’s now been three months of no luck and this has never happened to us before. We thought this would be our month. We did everything perfect and nothing. So it’s either my lining or my eggs.
    Only taking coq10, one a day vitamin, folate, fish oil, probiotic. I have taken guastafin and brewers yeast during my fertile window.
    I am so so sad that this might be the end for me since my husband will not do Ivf for iui. Husbands sperm is all normal.
    Last edited by Dan1g1r1; December 27th, 2019 at 05:09 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, just because you haven't conceived doesn't mean it's a case of failed implantation. Even when everything is perfect people only get pregnant 20% of the time. It is NOT the wham, bam, thank you ma'am process we envision it being.

Yes, low AMH can be an indicator of quality too because ~usually~ when you have few eggs, you're also getting down to the end of the line fertility-wise. Additionally when you have fewer eggs left you often end up with very high FSH (which can basically "cook" your eggs, LOL)

BUT your age coupled with the fact you're making follicles and your normal FSH are good indicators this can still happen for you. I would not give up hope yet, you only need one egg (we call this "Goldie the Golden Egg" LOL) People with poor numbers get pregnant all the time, it just takes a little longer.

Have you ever tried red raspberry leaf tea?? I don't normally recommend it but it may help with lining. I'd have 2 cups a day in the FP, 1 cup in the LP, and at BFP wean off by continuing to space does further and further out.

ARe you having good EWCM aside from the Preseed?? Let's try dropping the Preseed unless you need it for lubrication. While it's meant to help (and is far better than any other product on the market) it's inferior to EWCM and may according to one study, slow down sperm a bit in comparison to EWCM.

Your supps are looking great to me, is hubby taking anything?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubs is taking a men’s one a day over 50 plus 100 mg COQ10. My CM has usually been ok. But after my d and c it seems like during my fertile window, it is creamy not egg white. I don’t know why this is. If I have only egg white this month, I will skip the pre seed. Also my ovulation has been all over the place. One month I ovulated on day 10, the next day 13 etc. I am usually ovulating now on day 12. My cycles the last several months after d and c have been 25 days. I believe they used to be 27/28 days? Another sign I’m headed into early menopause I guess. It seems like it all changed after my d and c tho. Now this month, I am day 9 and I am still a low on my fertility monitor when I am usually high (not peak yet) on day 9 gearing up for the peak days. So odd. And I don’t feel my follicle growing yet (middleschmirtz) sp? When I usually do by now. So I am all over the place. Doing acupuncture now twice a month to help grow a healthy lining/ healthy eggs but i don’t know if it’s working. I am just so defeated. For all the pregnancies (good and ended in miscarriage) it only took a couple months to get pregnant. Now it’s been three already with doing the deed several times in my fertile window. I am also getting lining scans and follicle scans by my RE and she verified ovulation on day 12 last month.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even for fully fertile couples it takes an average of 3-6 months. I know it is hard when you've gotten pregnant sooner in the past but that is actually the norm.

25 days is still totally normal range so don't read anything into that. It is not at all uncommon for your cycle to go through variations over the course of your life and it is usually meaningless (and often goes back to "normal" again.)

Ok yes if you're having any egg white skip the Preseed, if not use it.

Some people report changes in their cycle with acupuncture towards the negative (irregular ovulation, shorter LP) so you may want to consider a correlation with that.

I suspect this will happen soon, just taking a bit longer than normal! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust headed your way (preferably blue)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic. You are so kind in your knowledge. I am now high fertility on my monitor , not sure when I will peak. I am day 13. My lining though is still only 5.9 cm. Some areas it’s a bit thicker etc. I still have a few days for it to grow, but I’m guessing it prob won’t grow much past 6.5 mm from here until I ovulate. My RE says that anything over 6 is good and that I need to stop obsessing because maybe that was just me my whole life. I guess I am needing some encouragement with linings my thickness with a successful pregnancy. I don’t have many good eggs left, so I need to have something postive

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I think too - for all we know this is normal for you and I agree I've seen many a pregnancy with anything better than 6 (and youll surely be there by the time O rolls along)

Did you try the RRLT?? If not this month, you may want to give it a whirl next month if you're concerned about the lining still.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I purchased some and have been drinking 16-32 oz of it each day since Tuesday. Also pomegranate juice. I will make sure it’s just one serving a day or 16 oz after I ovulate.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1g1r1 View Post
    Yes, I purchased some and have been drinking 16-32 oz of it each day since Tuesday. Also pomegranate juice. I will make sure it’s just one serving a day or 16 oz after I ovulate.
    Edited to add that I checked out my lining yesterday, and it doesn’t look like it got much thicker or trilaminar. RE nurse said at the last scan that it was on it’s way, but I am peak as of this morning (day 15) and it still looks like it should of grown and didn’t. Is there anything like an injectable or any drug that you would recommend I ask my RE for to really improve my lining? I am just tired of not being successful each month due to lining possibly when I don’t have many eggs left.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast