Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Miscarried-swaying for girl

Hi Atomic,

I recently miscarried. Found out I was pregnant on Christmas, did the US last week and no heartbeat was found then the bleeding happened at home. Will be following up tomorrow. My husband and I are both bummed but also feel like there was a reason for it and better it happened early on rather then later. So we will be ready to try again ASAP as I'm 36, DH is 37 so we don't want to wait too long. My period was also very irregular, about every 6-7 weeks which was why it was hard to predict how far along I was. I was on the LE diet for 4 months and off for 6 weeks after I got the BFP. Would it be ok to try again right away and since I've been off the diet eating bad again will that affect my sway? I've been eating meat, snacking, probably gained all the weight I lost from the diet. Do you recommend any changes this time around? Summary of what I was doing was ~1500 calories/day, skipped breakfast, vegetarian, folic acid, coffee daily, alcohol few times a week, no exercise, BD e4d. I'm also still taking prenatal pills, would I need to stop? Husband was drinking soy and taking OLE. He said he prefers not to go back on OLE if he doesn't need to because he thinks it made him not perform well haha.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm sorry to read this.

I would have you go back on diet straight away and also exercise. Wean off the prenatals.

You're really in the "no man's land" between where I'd have you try this month and where I'd have you wait to have more time on diet. This is one of those things I truly cannot know what is the best option and I have to toss the ball back in your court and let you decide what feels right to you.

It is likely the soy and not the OLE at the root of any performance issues. It's up to him but keep in mind that the performance issues may be part of what sways pink about the supplements
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could too much coffee contribute to the MC? I'm thinking maybe I should not have any this time around. Also I was reading that pregnancy after a MC could sway girl?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not think drinking coffee prior to conception causes miscarriages (if I did, I'd not recommend you guys use it.) I think the claims that are made in that regard are coincidental due to overall differences in lifestyle between people who drink caffeine before pregnancy and those who don't.

I would def. wean off caffeine at BFP but I don't personally think it's necessary to give up caffeine when TTC. Totally your call to make, of course, but I do hate to see you guys miss out on the sway benefits. Your choice.

I do believe that getting pregnant after a loss sways pink and we have good results with this strategy as well. But that having been said, let me elaborate a bit on what I mean when I say "you're in the gray area between trying right away and waiting a month". While I mentioned diet above the OTHER reason why I think you're in the gray area is because you have been pregnant for quite a while and it may be for the best to take a month anyway, let yourself have a bleed and be sure all the products of conception are gone. So I honestly can't say for sure, on BOTH fronts (sway and for safety's sake) if it's ok for you to try this month. I don't know if it's best for your sway to try right away, or for your chances of successful pregnancy (your doc may have more insight.) And when I don't know, I have to toss the decision back to you guys, even though I wish I could give you better guidance.

5. Thanks tambot thanked for this post
    Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I purchased this bottle of folate but I'm confused why it says folic acid beneath it. Would you recommend just to take one pill/day?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's meant to be saying it's equivalent to 800 mcg folic acid, but best to message them to find out. Sometimes a supplement will have a blend of two different components and it's best for you to avoid FA totally.