Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Atomic,

we are still trying. Still totally in fear and confused by this “new” lunar method group that popped up on Face... lately.
    (OPK peak 24-36 hrs before girl phase, BD 0-8 hours after girl phase began, everything else will lead to max. 50/50 chance or boy).

BUT besides that I am unsure about attempts. I know, one attempt is crucial for a girl sway. Besides that, you suggest every 4-5 days. My question now: I’m afraid I’ll ovulate much later than expected, because after three days I still feel Ovulation pain. We had our attempt Thursday evening (girl moon phase , hoping I would ovulate the next day)... I don’t have OPKs left and don’t want to buy some now because I so hope it worked and I will be pregnant this month. But I feel that I didn’t ovulate yet. Would it still count as “one attempt” if we bd Sunday evening again (e4d)?

All these troubles of the last months are taking me down. Sitting here and thinking I’ll never get my girl, the sister my only daughter is mourning for . Especially not if I include moon phases. Swaying is so hard.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please be aware that things like moon phases, Chinese gender calendar, Mayan gender calendars, etc., are just superstitions and things people look at “for fun” to try to guess what they are having. It’s just 50/50. There is no science showing any of those methods are accurate or reliable. Please do not stress yourself out over something that is really nothing at all.
    DH (43), DW (40)

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I can make your sway much easier - drop the moon phase nonsense.

I can tell you from talking to 123,456,789 people, that stressing over unimportant details like numbers of hours and moon phases is much more likely to end with a sway opposite. I can almost, but not quite, pick out sways that will work from those that don't by the amount of extraneous "stuff" people are paying attention to. Sometimes the super detailed sways work, but far more often it's the ones where people do what works and let go of the "woo woo" like this who have success.

Technically it's e4d and not the "one attempt" but yes, it still counts as one attempt because if there was anything left from the Thursday attempt it would already have fertilized an egg before the ejaculation from Sunday could capacitate and make it to the egg.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you both .

I usually believe in science, too and this moon phase stuff seems totally mystical to me but the way this new forum is built up suggests a science-like way to count and figure out the right exact moment of peak opk and bd that’s totally irritating. At the moment, I am not strong enough to leave it because there are no “negative” results yet as it’s all new.

The thing that is that hard with swaying is not the moon phase mysticism. It’s the feeling that it is impossible to me to get another girl. We can’t and don’t want to afford ht and to accept that you can just slightly heighten the odds for a certain gender even with the “best” sway is hard.

But ok. We will try again tonight. And pray on for a little sister to my daughter .

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, science has actually proven that even highly trained experts in Natural Family Planning using OPK, temping, and cervical mucus can't pick out their ovulation day better than one in three days. So I don't care how science-like they're making it sound, they're misleading people. That will quickly become apparent the more results roll in.

I'm not trying to be negative or a downer, it is that you are undermining your sway chasing these control-freak details for something that adds absolutely nothing whatsoever to your sway. Because I want your sway to work, I really urge you to set this stuff aside because you're only hurting your chances with this type of stress.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12