Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Repost Healthiest girl sway after mc

Dear Atomic,

here’s my repost. Thanks for your advice. In short, I wanted to ask how I can do the healthiest girl sway after a mc. I’m currently misscarrying our baby at 8 weeks. We would like to ttc after this as soon as possible. I will wait for one “propper” period and then we will start. I am afraid that I provoked the loss by consuming unhealthy swaying things like alcohol or aspartam. So, for the next trial, I would like to concentrate ONLY on healthy swaying techniques. I would like to do the strongest sway that is possible AND goes together with a healthy lifestyle.

I am thinking of:
    - 60 Minutes cardio-exercise 5-6 times/week
    - PCO diet
    - Folic acid 800 mcg/day
    - Kelp (Iodid) every second day
    - Omega 3 every second day
    - Multivitamin drink 3 times/week
    - Lavender everything (body oil, essential oils, ...)
    - 2 cups of coffee/day
    - non-fortified oat meal with cinnamon every morning
    - generally cinnamon as often I like
    - 8:16 intermittent fasting
    - one attempt on first positive opk (no special “tricks”, just dtd as we want)

and nothing else. No wine, no Diet Coke, no lubes, no meds, nothing to change for my husband.
    Would you say this sway is strong enough? I know I maybe lower the chances for a girl by taking Kelp and omega 3 but as I don’t eat fish at all I am afraid of having a lack of both and both are important for a healthy baby. I did the LE/PCO (vegetarian) diet from July 2020-January 2021 almost without any supplements except folic acid.

Thank you so much, kind regards

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, let me reassure you - unless you were drinking or using large amounts of aspartame when pregnant, nothing you did caused your loss.

Can you not get non-kelp iodine? I do not trust the seaweeds and would prefer you find a source of iodine that is not kelp.

I suggest taking folate, not folic acid, and 1600 mcg of that all through the first trimester of pregnancy, then gradually wean off.

What multivitamin?? Some of them have ingredients that may CAUSE miscarriage.

Do NOT use lavender essential oils. They are hormone disruptors and it is not safe to use them to such an extent.

How much Omega 3? Too much can cause or contribute to miscarriage, especially when combined with cinnamon as they are both blood thinners.

How much cinnamon?? Too much can cause or contribute to miscarriage by thinning the blood too much. And what form of cinnamon?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much...
    I always stopped aspartame in the 2ww. So, okay, maybe I will take it in again. I drank 500ml Coke Zero/day from af-o...

About the other supplements:

- Kelp: I was told by different doctors to take Kelp and NOT chemical iodine. Because the body absorbs it much better and it is also proven to prevent breast cancer. I take a product of biologically produced kelp with 150 mcg per capsule.

- Folate: I take folate. I just didnÂ’t express it precisely. Before the pregnancy I took 1600 mcg/day. During pregnancy I took 800 mcg folate in a capsule and 800 mcg folic acid in the multivitamin drink.

- Multivitamin: I took this one: https://www.lavita.de/mikronaehrstof...rat/naehrwerte (2 portions/day)

- Omega 3: I took one of seaweed-oil (2 capsules/day, containing together 1000 mg seaweed oil (thereof 585 mg omega 3, 340 mg dha, 200 mg epa))

- cinnamon: I took around 1/4 teaspoon of cylon cinnamon powder every morning.

I hope and pray I didnÂ’t do something essentially wrong that caused this mc
    Last edited by leniah; March 1st, 2021 at 01:54 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aspartame is not necessary and does nothing for swaying. Just leave it out.

Well, I very much disagree with the doctors but of course it's your prerogative. Just because something is "natural" doesn't mean it's good, because "natural" things often have other components that may or may not be good.

ok great on the folate.

I would have you use only one of those multivitamin drinks. Two of them is too much and it gave you an excess of several nutrients.

No more than 500 mg Omega 3 max and many people do better on 250. If you cannot find less than 1000 you can take it every other day.

Why specifically were you using the cinnamon?? Was there a specific reason or just because you heard it swayed?

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. It’s interesting that aspartame doesn’t seem to sway at all. I know many people who swear it’s a magic bullet...
    What about alcohol? Is it worth to risk it?

Would you mind to explain further why not to take Kelp?

Ok about the multivitamin and Omega 3 .

Yes, I took the cinnamon because I heard it’s very strong for a girl sway. What do you think about it?

We are thinking if my husband could take OLE. Are there any risks in taking it? I absolutely don’t want to hurt him with any swaying technique.

Thank you so much and kind regards

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people like to recommend aspartame because it's relatively easy to do and takes little explanation. It seems that many "sway gurus" favor things like that, popping a pill, drinking a drink, instead of doing things that require hard work like diet and exercise. I try to err on the side of having you guys do things that actually work!

Kelp has high levels of chemicals in it (as do all seaweeds) that occur NATURALLY. Please understand this is not pesticide or pollution, it is a part of the seaweed by nature's design. Eaten in dietary amounts, this is fine and safe, your body can handle it just fine. No one on Planet Earth was ever meant to eat concentrated amounts of seaweed day in and out and by doing so you are exposing yourself to very high levels of the naturally occurring chemicals in the seaweed. And, in many cases dietary supplements are contaminated anyway and kelp has been shown in studies to be contaminated with arsenic that put at least one person in the hospital.

In addition to this, there are other components in plants/herbs that might have some effect medicinally and for swaying, but we simply do not know what they are. I cannot and indeed, will not, sign off on this stuff because it would be the equivalent of me handing you guys a loaded gun and telling you to play Russian Roulette with it. It is better to simply take the nutrient you want in its isolated form so you get the benefits of it without anything bad in the kelp building up in your system.

Cinnamon is not right for everyone to take. I would hesitate to take the cinnamon along with the Omega 3 anyway. What is your BMI?? Do you have PCOS or were you just on the PCO diet for some other reason?

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, yes, diet and exercise require hard work for me, too. I try my best, but probably never will do it like “perfectly”. So adding aspartame seems to be helpful as a kind of backup??

Very interesting about the kelp! I never thought about this. So, next time I will look for a different kind of substitute.

Ok about the cinnamon and Omega 3.
    My BMI is 19,9 (I gained 2 kilos since getting pregnant). I did the PCO diet because I am already 39, I want to eat a healthy diet and because you recommended it to me, saying that it has better results than the normal LE diet... would you still recommend it now?

Thanks a lot for all this helpful information!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best case scenario, the aspartame does nothing. Please keep to save and sane levels of aspartame, no more than 2-3 12-16 oz servings a day.

I would not have you do the cinnamon at all. You do not need it at that BMI and it may be causing more harm than good for you.

If your BMI was 2 kilos below 19,9 you were terribly thin. That in and of itself is less than idea.

Yes, continue to do the alternate diet. Just try not to lose any more weight. You are already plenty thin!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hm, ok, so if it probably does nothing or in the worst case even something harmful, I’ll drop aspartame totally. Cinnamon, too.

I am not terribly thin. It’s also a question of muscle/fat mass etc. But ok, I’ll try to not lose too many kilos although this will be difficult with one hour cardio per day...

What about alcohol? I thought MAYBE drink a little bit in the days leading to ovulation. Is this a good idea? Or the same as aspartame (does nothing or might even harm)?

And olive leaf extract for my husband?

Thanks so much for your support!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two kilos below BMI of 19.9 was, in fact, terribly thin. We see very very low rates of conception when people are that thin. I base my guidelines on seeing into the tens of thousands of people, many of whom swear to me that even BMI of 16 is not low for them, who then go on to struggle with their fertility hugely. Please stick to the BMI guidelines both for your health and that of a healthy pregnancy.

If you're losing weight you need to eat more.

Yes, please drop cinnamon since you are having trouble keeping weight on anyway. The safe and sane amount of aspartame and 1 drink of alcohol a day are at your discretion.

OLE for hubby is fine if you want to add it.

BTW this was locked, I am assuming it got locked on accident? I unlocked it and replied.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast