Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question about Endometriosis

My cousin has been diagnosed with Endometriosis for some while now and I think everything seemed to have been OK for her and wasn't causing any problems. She has been TTC for 8 months now with no luck...although it might have been her timing. She was only BD'ing 3 days before O and a day after O so I am thinking that could have been the problem. She is new to TTC so I think she has been misinformed.

Anyways, I know Endometriosis can cause infertility and if she isn't preggo in the next few months she is going to have to go do testing, which she will be really upset about. But, if anyone has it, is there anything she can do to up her odds of getting pregnant?
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, bd on the day of +opk but you already now that one!
    Healthy lifestyle, losing weight (don't know how "big" she is), bd every other day for good sperm, prop hips afterwards, no stress, etc.
    Loves of our lives:

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wilma_five View Post
    Yes, bd on the day of +opk but you already now that one!
    Healthy lifestyle, losing weight (don't know how "big" she is), bd every other day for good sperm, prop hips afterwards, no stress, etc.
    Thanks!!!!Yeah...I introduced her to the Sperm Meets Egg plan! LOL! She is very healthy & perfect weight for her size...she is very tall!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    My cousin has been diagnosed with Endometriosis for some while now and I think everything seemed to have been OK for her and wasn't causing any problems. She has been TTC for 8 months now with no luck...although it might have been her timing. She was only BD'ing 3 days before O and a day after O so I am thinking that could have been the problem. She is new to TTC so I think she has been misinformed.

Anyways, I know Endometriosis can cause infertility and if she isn't preggo in the next few months she is going to have to go do testing, which she will be really upset about. But, if anyone has it, is there anything she can do to up her odds of getting pregnant?
    It would also depend on the severity of the Endometriosis, I have had to have mine cleared away every three/four years. I think if she hasn't gotten pregnant within a year of trying she should see her doctor for additional tests. They would probably do a laparoscopy and clear it away.
    Mommy to Nathan (9) Connor (7)and Aiden (4)And my beautiful twin girls Ava & Arianna (2)

IVF number 1- 2009, CHEMICAL
    IVF number 2, - 2009, BFN
    IVF number 3,- 2010, BFP, decided just to take our chances with the two boys and one undetermined and we were blessed with our beautiful little man.
    IVF number 4 - 2011, one normal girl, CHEMICAL
    IVF number 5, 2011, CANCELLED due to Hashimoto's.

IVF number 6, Aug 2011 : Aug 25th- 24 eggs retrieved, 19 fertilized - 16 biopsied! CHEMICAL!!!

IVF number 7, Feb 2012: Feb 8th - 23 eggs retrieved, 19 fertilized, 15 biopsied- 3 XX - 7 XY - 2 XX transfered but BFN.

Feb 2012 - HSG - blocked right tube
    May 2012 - Two follicles + IUI --BFP! HOLY COW it's
    Found out at 15 weeks that we are having TWIN

They are here - Ava and Arianna born at 30 weeks on 11/29/12 weighing 3 pounds 7 ounces and 3 pounds 1 ounce.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, she needs to have a lap done to remove the endo. I have heard of people having great success after a lap is done with endo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!!!!!! I will encourage her to get it checked sooner rather than later!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)