Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think i missed it?

DH was sick for almost the entire 2weeks of the my cycle up to now, i decided i'd let him off the hook until i got a positive OPK. I usually test with OPKs a lot (2-3 times a day during that time of the month when im due to O) but i missed the afternoon one when i think it would have been positive and i remembered at like 6am when i got up to pee the next morning! so i did the test then and sure enough it was positive, DH had already left for work and i was so mad that last night shouldve been it!

We didnt manage to get to it until about 11pm that night (kids etc siiigh) and the next day the OPKs were sure enough fading out. i normally get 2 days of positive OPKs and then fade out so i feel like i have more time to cover it.

I have read a lot that we ovulate 12-24 hours after the positive OPK, but i see a lot of charts that show Ov happening right on the day of the OPK. If thats true it might have happened on my first day of positive.

I dont temp much since my sleep cycles are pretty erratic, im lucky if i remember every second day and sometimes despite doing it at the exact same time and having had enough sleep ill get huge variances in temps. ive practically given up on it so i cant use it to tell if i O'd

any opinions would be appreciated

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Were you checking CP and CM?

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no ive only tried checking CP one time in my life, since my nails are quite long it didnt really go very well. I try to stay out of there now.. as for CM i always notice i have more a couple of days BEFORE i get a positive on the OPK, im not sure why that is, but i still usually still have a good amont by the time O rolls around.

got in another BD and just gonna cross my fingers and hope i didnt miss it this month

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you'll be fine. Many people don't bd till the eve of the day they see that smiley
    2007 2010 2012 2015