Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My experience with ds3 was that af didn't return until17 months. When I still wasn't pregnant when he was almost 2.5 years (still bfing including through the night) I started charting and discovered my lp was just 6 days. I took b6 to fix this, having never heard of swaying.
    I'm now bfing ds4, but only evenings, night, early morning. Af returned just before 7 months. I had a cycle of 24 days, where I thought I Od around cd 20. But possibly just geared up to O then didn't. I was so worried about a short lp again I started charting. I keep having all the signs, super dark LH strips, bloating, o pain, increased cm, HSO cp. But now at cd28 and still no af. Having all the signs of O again today.
    I don't want to obsess, but I want to know I'm Oing and have a decent lp, then I plan to stop charting and let it happen when it's meant to. But I feel like I need to know I'm actually fertile again, or it makes me lazy with the sway, I find myself thinking it doesn't matter if I skip exercise today as I'm not even able to get pregnant yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Posting here in case it helps someone else in the future...I'm exclusively pumping but want to ttc pink and am ready for that anyday (preferably sooner rather than later being an older mom) I'm wondering if I should keep 6 pumps during the day and try not to pump b/w 12am to 6am (even though that is highest milk production time) or if I were to skip say a 6pm pump is that the same effect on the cycle returning? Or would pumping every 4 hours round the clock also work? Also knowing that cycle time also lowers milk output just wanted to know which pumping schedule to go with.
    I do have pcos (or even at 21 weeks pg with newest son, still had the ring of pearls) and DS will be 3 mths on the 26th.

Advise/tips/tricks appreciated
    Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The nighttime round seems to have the biggest effect on the cycle returning. But with a 3 month old baby, I would do what needed to be done to keep making enough milk for him - 3 months is still tiny and he needs that milk (as I know you know) and my fear is that if you skip that night pumping, your supply may drop overall.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12