Thread: OPK help

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

OPK help

Hi,
    I am trying to sway girl (loosly). I have been on zoladex and am waiting to ovulate it could be ages away I just don't know. I am taking digi OPKs and they keep coming up negative. I have endo and I have lots of pain which I do usually get when I ovulate. Im getting loads of Cm can the opk be wrong?

Thanks Jemma

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

Do you take them out and check the blue line after you've tested? I can always tell the day before when I'm about to O due to the increase in blue on the test line.

Also, what time of day do you test? If you take the test with morning urine you can sometimes miss the peak if you have a very brief one. It's expensive, I know, but I usually feel safer if I test morning and evening.

A couple of times, though, my body's been trying to O, but not succeeded, so I got a patch of EWCM for a few days, and it then back to creamy, to then go on to EWCM again. I had three cycles like that one month!

Hope I've helped !
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much. It was a bit darker today so i will check again. You are right it is expensive! x

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah even though it can get expensive I would test 2 times per day. What I would do is buy a ton of the cheap ones from online and then confirm your positive OPK with your digital. The digi ones are super pricey so I wouldn't want to test two times a day with those either.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much. I am still getting neg OPKs and EWCM has gone so I don't think I have ovulated. x

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll probably get a new patch again soon .
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I ask if you think I ovulated?
    Had about four days of tons of EWCM. On about the third (first thing in the morning)day I had a darker digi but no smiley. Didn't check again that day.
    The next morning darker still (no smiley)and not much cm. That eve it had gone light again.All the time very strong pains.
    Light OPK for the last two days and no pain or EWCM.

I am wondering do you think I ovulated?

Thanks so much. I have no idea where I am in my cycle because of the zoladex and don't know whether to keep testing?

I appreciate your help
    Jemma x