Thread: Cycle day one??

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed Cycle day one??

needing a little help here please ladies.

I'm not ttc for well over a year yet so it's a back to basics question.

I'm finding it hard to know when to start counting cycle day one. I'm worried because if i'm messing this up each month then could be getting O day horribly wrong!

for example, mon, spotting most of the afternoon and eve ( no need for tampons ) tue bit heavier still spotting on and off ( still no need ) wed bit heavier throughout the day, finally need to wear something for bed. sorry if this is TMI!!! just want to get this right Is is wed, cycle day one? am i doing it correctly to just ignore the two days before?????? ANY help on this is much appreciated!
    My happy healthy handsome sons! Hoping to bring a home someday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would ignore the spotting and not count CD1 until you need to use a tampon. I also use this rule of thumb for figuring out when CD1 starts...

If it is after 5pm that you start seeing red flow and need to use a tampon then the following day is CD1. If it is before 5pm that this starts then that day is CD1.

HTH!
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Really appreciate that, thank you. Really helpful!
    My happy healthy handsome sons! Hoping to bring a home someday.