Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Improving egg quality

Michaela, can you please tell me what i can take to improve egg quality. I am 38so trying to do all i can to get preg. At the moment i'm taking 25mg DHEA, Co-Q10, selenium, zinc

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Excellent question!
    NBP, thanks for the links!
    I'm turning 39 in October and I was wondering the same q. Atm, I'm taking 50mg DHEA, 1000mg Fish Oil, 100IU vit E, 50 mg Zinc, 1600mcg FA.

I am going to take CoQ-10 definitely, I was thinking 30 mg tablets?

Is that dosage like next to nothing or do you think it can make a difference? Or is there a minimum dosage for improving egg quality, like 50mg or smthg?

For dh I planned 100 mg CoQ-10 ( it is ridicolusly expensive, so since I'm taking all other things, maybe 30 mg would be enough for me?) DH is 37 btw.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NBP thanks for info! Zivic, i'm taking 100mg of Q10 & yes you damn right it's sooo expensive. Actually the best one to take is Ubiquinol Q10 & that too is pricey.
    So, i had a look on the web at ways to improve egg quality & these are the recommendations, Wheatgrass, Q10, Royal Jelly, L-Arginine, grapeseed extract, Fish Oil, frozen fruits (berries), pycgenol & protein. We taking most of the stuff anyway so that's good

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome info, Babydes! I am planning all of those things myself....frozen berries I had not heard of, but love em so right on!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry i have only read the link NBP sent & all the above i mentioned are on the list

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys, great info!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another supplement I have added to my list is 3mg of Melatonin. Basically the beat way to improve egg quality is antioxidants and your lists look great!

Also in general if someone is overweight or could stand to lose a few pounds, losing just 5% of your body weight helps tremendously as far as improving your overall health.

HTH!
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So 100mg of CoQ10 is the recommended for DW and 200mg for DH

Does anyone know anything more about walnuts??? ALA?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would take 200mg for both DW and DH.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast