Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Opk's have me extremely confused. Need Help Asap Please!

Im desperate for help!

Im ttc this cycle & swaying blue. I have been taking my bbt, checking cm and using my clearblue fertility monitor ritualistically. Since the last day of my af, i decided to take it up a notch by adding green tea caps and buy an addional (waste of money) clearblue advanced digital opk’s (2 boxes to be specific). When i started my practice cycles i bought the inexpensive opks from pregnancytests.com which i am also now using obsessively. Till last week i thought i had pinpointed my “o” day to cd 16. But now i think i just confused the cr#% out of my cycle, not to mention what these dang opks are telling me. My clearblue fertility monitor has been high fertility (2lines) for about 7 days and today is cd 17. The pregnancytests.com opks have not shown a surge but to my surprise the clearblue advanced digital has shown me a peak twice in one week. I first tested as soon as i bought on Cd 12~ 1/6/14 with afu and got a steady smiley. After that smiley was gone i tested again on cd 17 1/11/14 with fmu and got another steady smiley. Still haven’t got a peak from the clearblue fertility monitor or haven’t seen a real positive from the inexpensive opks. I aslo opened the second box i purchased of the cb advanced digital and tested a few hours ago. and yup another negative result. What in the freak is goin on?

As far as my cm goes; i usually see about 2 & 1/2 days of peak cm then my bbt will spike on the 3 day after peak cm. Today was the first day i noticed peak cm with some red (very unusual) in the morning. Still stretchy now but not like this morning. My bbt hasn’t risen yet so im so confused and emotional because these stulid opk, adding green tea have thrown my cycle out of wack

Any help, experience, or suggestions.

Could it be possible i ovulated no bbt rise?

Why would the cbfm and cbad show me different readings and no positive on the inexpensive opk?

Could there still be a chance i have not ovulated?

So far i did and still am doing the boy diet and now i feel extremely discouraged
    DD#1 Born 2002, DD#2 Born 2004, DD# 3 Born 2009
    DS due June 2016

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. Atomic has written a new book on this very subject. Here is the info -

Guide to Understanding your Cycle and Using OPKs to Sway » » The Gender Selection Source
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Hi there. Atomic has written a new book on this very subject. Here is the info -

Guide to Understanding your Cycle and Using OPKs to Sway » » The Gender Selection Source
    Thanks you very very much nuthinbutpink! I just made my purchase. Now i just need to find it after my purchase lol to start my crazy reading 😵😄💕

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    DS due June 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mayra,

The first thing I would do is drop the green tea, it can delay ovulation.

It sounds to me like you have not ovulated yet.

Those Clearblues are so obnoxious!! I have seen nothing but bad experiences with them and so I now recommend the cheapies, and then if you need a confimation use the Clearblue digi's at that point. But I would stay away from Clearblue Fertility Monitors - about 20 other people have had the same experience.

The streaky blood in the CM can be because when you are nearing ovulation, your cervix gets softer and starts to open and if you're checking CM/CP, it can caus a little bleeding. IF you're taking any blood thinners (fish oil, EPO, garlic, Vit. E, and yes even our old friend green tea LOL) this can make it much more likely that a tiny injury you never would have noticed, might bleed a little bit and then gets washed out in the Cm.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stay away from the CBFMs! Even my RE recommends the ICs (internet cheapies). Probably because you go through so many of them - OPK obsession.

I never used to see a +OPK EVER, but have more luck with them now. Try testing twice a day, once around 2:00pm and again around 8:00pm. Hold your wee for 4 hours, and no liquids for the last 2 hours.

Can you post your chart?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,
    I did infact have delayed ovulatuon. After your last reply to me suggesting I stop the green tea and epo, it seems to have me back to normal. I finally got my tru positive with the cheapy opks yesterday evening 😆 and today i confirmed with my cbfm. I also have peak cm today ~yey!!. My bbt hasn't spyked but now i know what caused my bleeding and delay. I will bd tonight and me and my husband are planning to bd after the kids are off to school twice tomorrow. Im so nervous and excited to see what the future has in store for us. Thank you for always being very helpful and repsonding quickly to all of us obsessive women ttc 💝☺😘

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    DS due June 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice! Sending you a ton of super powerful atomic blue dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ