Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update Please check out my chart. When do you think I ovulated.

As the title reads, when do you think I ovulated? I have adjusted to where I think ovulation occurred but FF said otherwise. Just after opinions from more experienced charters.

Just click on my ticker below to be taken to my chart.

TIA
    Last edited by Boysway; May 7th, 2014 at 08:26 PM.
    '01 model (my baby girl forever 5mths '02 model)
    '05 model '10 model '15 model

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/27056-he-diet-faq.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would actually tend to think day 22 or 23...do you usually ovulate late?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a pic of my FF stats. It's easier doing it this way because I'm on my phone. uploadfromtaptalk1399065997330.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

My gender dreaming success arrived safe July 2015. He is a complete dream come true and an absolutely beautiful little boy.

A huge thank you to Atomic for all her encouragement when I was up against things out of my control and ready to chuck it in. I can never thank you enough. Thank you also to all the other knowledgeable and ever supportive ladies that have helped and encouraged me. I truly believe my dream would not have come true without this site, my boy gender plan and the incredible love and support.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you ovulated on day 18, fallback rises are not uncommon and I think that's what happened later on. But, I could be very wrong too. Hope you catch that egg!
    Mum to Lucas 13/12/1989
    Mum to Mateus 02/10/1991
    Mum to miscarried 22/09/2005
    Mum to Aidan 10/12/2010

My little Princess, Anya was born on the 22nd of July 2014. Thanks Mother Earth for this blessing! And thanks Atomic and all the generous and lovely ladies who helped me through this journey.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the input ladies FF ovulation at day 22. I'm hoping it's wrong as that will decrease our chances of a bfp by an extra day. I guess only time will tell.

Thanks again

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think CD21-22, but probably CD22.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    boy that's a hard one to say. I do think you've probably Oed, but I can't narrow it down between CD 18/19 and CD 20/21 range

If this temp dip is AF then it was CD 18/19.

If your temp goes back up and AF holds off for a few then it was CD 20/21

the latest temp dip and presence of EWCM makes me think it is secondary estrogen surge but crazy as it sounds, I think you may want to be in with an attempt today.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, I've only just seen this atomic. My temp went right back up this morning. It's sitting just the tiniest bit below my temp 2 days ago. I sure hope it's a bfp on Sunday because my skin is atrocious at the moment. Last time I had this many pimples I was a teenager

Correction, my temp is higher then 2 days ago.

Last edited by Boysway; May 6th, 2014 at 05:23 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update

I took a chance and took the manual override off FF to see what would happen. I am beside myself with excitement. FF put ovulation as they same day I thought it was. This massively increases our chances of a bfp I am now 11 dpo