Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's especially old lady friendly, LOL! Very good for egg quality.

I honestly think that without really intending to, they just don't care that much if we get pregnant or not. It's not a deliberate thing, but I think that for most of us if we have kids already they're like "eh whatevs". Femara is also newer and has only really been being widely used for fertility (it's actually not new, it's just new for fertility) the last couple years so some docs are more reticent to use it.

Stay well away from the RJBP - it really does mess up your ovulation and can even stop it. Plus it has nothing beneficial to add anyway. All it is, is a form of concentrated B vitamins, a little protein, and a little fat which you are certainly getting elsewhere. It can also cause or prime you to have potentially fatal allergic reactions to insect stings!

Too much fish oil. Way, way, way too much. Harmful amount that could actually kill you and potentially harm a pregnancy. Please wean back (do not drop cold turkey, wean back by gradually spacing doses furhter and further out) just to the amount in the Smarty Pants, that is all you need.

I would have you drop the probiotic untill you're pregnant. We have found probiotics to be super blue friendly and there's nothing in them that will help you get/stay pregnant (and you already have some living in your intestines since you've taken these, anyway)

continue Ubiquinol, wean off gradually at BFP

Iron/calcium are fine if you want to take them (while nutrients may sway blue, I understand wanting to continue with things like this and the prenatals, totally at your discretion) Do not add back in 1000 mg C under any circumstance, that amount of C has been used to induce miscarriage and it's best to just stick with amount in Prenatal.

LOL I feel you about the weight gain - I'm in the same boat, weight just suddenly appears for no apparent reason unless I'm careful all day every day! It's the 40's for ya. :/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Atomic, your such a blessing 💕

I’m taking all your advice to heart. I’ll gradually cut back the fish oil. I won’t add back the C. I’m going to continue the prenatals and extra Folate. And maybe I’ll take the iron every other day...

Can I quite the probiotic cold turkey?

How much calcium should I be taking? The Smarty Pants prenatals don’t have calcium added that I can see. They do have 1000iu of D though. The calcium chew I’ve been taking has 500mg of calcium and another 1000iu.

The Royal jelly- I’m quite positive that just taking it for a couple weeks has prolonged O. I should have Od yesterday at CD 17 and there’s no O in sight 😡 Any idea how long till this corrects its self?

ALSO- Black Ice Tea with no sugar. Is this ok? I ❤️ It.

And lastly 😊 anything I can take to improve ewcm?

Thanks again for your time!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    iron every other day is a-ok by me, be sure you're drinking your tea at a different time of day as it can mess with iron absorption

Yes probiotics are fine to quit cold turkey since your body doesn't get "used" to them like it does with prenatals.

Calcium is at your discretion; since you're already taking it I'd just continue what you're doing or reduce that to every other day if you're worried about the nutrients.

It just depends on how strongly your body has reacted to the RJ. May be soon, may take a few weeks. I HATE that stuff and wish it never had a reputation as helping with fertility because 9 out of 10 people I see take it hve that exact same reaction!

I do think tea sways blue but it's no magic bullet.

The things people take to improve EWCM do tend to sway blue. You can try grapefruit juice or lemon water, or if you prefer you could to guaifenesin starting 5 days before you expect O and continuing on 3 days after.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m definitely in camp hate Royal Jelly! Everything I read, and I read a ton, said how amazing it is for ttc 😡😡

Thanks for the advice! Think I’ll join in the ttc and tww thread! If I ever O ...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I know...it drives me looney how many things are made out to be these miracle cures and then people show up and they haven't had a period for 3 months and somebody is telling them "but it takes up to 6 months to work"...or 9...or 12...or 18 LOL (only it is not even a little funny when people are going a year and a half with no period!)

Keep me posted how it's going and we will hopefully see something happening within a few days

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, no O yet 😡 cd 25.

Had my OB appointment this afternoon. Her advise is to keep trying 🙄

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Augh I'm sorry - it adds insult to injury when they seem to just blow us off like they so often do.

Keep me posted on how you're getting along, LMK if there's anything else you can think of that may be delaying O even if it seems harmless (like green tea!)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello again!

I finally O’d on cd 27. Maybe the weaning off things delayed it 🤷*♀️

Anyway I’m 11 dpo and has a stark whit bfn today. So I guess I’m onto yet another month. I’m very down but trying to perk up. Ttc sucks.

I’m going to constraint on diet better this time. I think that’s all I can do. Unless I want to add in Femara on my own.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am hoping that the RJ has worked itself out and you are going to have a more normal cycle this month! FXFXFX and blue dust headed your way!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UPDATE- I’m still ttc and have yet another early loss at almost 6 weeks. I’m on cd6 of the loss and the bleeding stopped a couple days ago. SO... I’m going to keep trying.

I have a question... can I get thoughts on RRLT??I still want to sway my odds toward PINK, BUT a sticky baby is more important. In the past with my first 2 early losses/CPs I was drinking RRLT. After nearly a couple yrs of ttc I got pregnant the month I started it, but it ended in a loss. I blamed the tea as it was my first loss. I conceived 8 months later with my 2.5 yr old son without tea. Then later lost a baby boy a 16 weeks. After months if trying after kissing baby boy, I drank the tea again and again got pregnant immediately, but had another cp. At that point I was definitely blaming the tea. But here I am now 6 months later after another loss and I did NOT drink any RRLT this time ...

I’m having mixed feeling on weather I should try the tea this month. On one hand I’m 42 and did get pregnant with the tea twice. On the other hand I’ve gotten pregnant without it too, although I have taken yrs to get a bfp in the past.
    Last edited by Lizzie Raine; November 8th, 2018 at 10:51 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast