Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes I'd drop the vitex. Have you been taking the vitex daily or did you stop around CD 14?

Daily

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I'm so sorry you're going through this onebigwish. I think I asked you awhile ago if DH had had his sperm checked out. And it was decent, right?

You're still in that year window -- which is killer, I know, but you're still not in "maybe there's an issue" territory yet, especially when you're swaying for a girl: something that comes with some things that potentially hinder conception. I'm sure atomic's working with you, but have you dropped some certain sway tactics that might be keeping you from a quicker bfp? Like TOO low fat, too low calorie, jump & dump, etc.?

I feel for you. After how many miscarriages we had, I truly felt like it was never going to happen at times. Literally felt like I was just constantly running face first into a wall over and over sometimes. And now I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant. Certainly not at all on the timeline that I wanted, but it did finally happen for me too that a baby stuck. I'm hoping you get your month soon!

Thank you throwaway panther! Yes DH s sperm is totally fine!
    We’re officially in cycle 8 of trying. I dont count fats and protein anymore actually i dont use any sway tactic only sticking with intermittent fasting. I even used preseed for three cycles...because my body doesn’t make ewcm anymore.
    In the beginning of December I’ll hava an HSG...till then we will see what happens.

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012

Due Date 23.08.2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onebigwish View Post
    We’re officially in cycle 8 of trying. I dont count fats and protein anymore actually i dont use any sway tactic only sticking with intermittent fasting. I even used preseed for three cycles...because my body doesn’t make ewcm anymore.
    In the beginning of December I’ll hava an HSG...till then we will see what happens.
    I was definitely doing IF before DD -- though careful you're not too low with things, I definitely slipped into low macros and calories on it and only conceived DD probably because of my hyperfertility!

I am REALLY hoping the HSG bodes well for you -- that's the classic "after this, I got pregnant" thing in the infertility community, so I'm hoping it brings great success for you (or maybe you'll even get pregnant before it )

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes onebigwish liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daily
    I would love to see you drop it totally (I would never ever add vitex in for someone who's gone on this long not conceiving, since we've seen it cut odds of conception considerably...it used to be used as birth control taking it daily like that!) But if you want a compromise you can just take it from CD 1-12-14 or positive OPK whichever comes first.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes onebigwish liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell me more about the intermittent fasting.

Sometimes when people stop counting I find they are still cutting back on things, often without even realizing it. The minimums in the LE Diet are the most important part so I just want to be sure you're getting enough fat and protein.

No matter what I want you on the serving of full fat dairy daily, 4-6 eggs a week, 1 serv. salmon if you like it, red meat if you don't every week, and to be sure you've dropped fiber.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic,I appreciate your advice.
    I don’t like dairy to be honest only a little bit in my coffee to much dairy gives me stomach cramps/hyperventilation.And yoghurt I also don’t like since I was a child...is there something else what can replace the full fat dairy?

Yes I dropped fiber since two months. And I like salmon I eat it once a week at work. Meat I also eat two times a week and eggs 4 a week. But I’ll try 6 eggs a week..

The intermittent fasting is i do is only 12/14 hours I try not to snack. Really don’t know how much protein and fat I get but probably enough, I just eat what I want and when I want just not in that fasting time frame.
    Last edited by onebigwish; October 12th, 2018 at 03:07 AM.

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012

Due Date 23.08.2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheese or butter?? The fat itself is what helps.

it's less important though because you're eating meat and the eggs. But sure by all means let's go to 6.

12-14 hours is a fine amount of time to fast, that shouldn't mess anything up.

10. Thanks onebigwish thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12