Thread: When to bd

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

When to bd

Today had an ultrasound and my gyn saw one follie on the right side it was 194mm. She said it will ovulate in approximately two days. My lining is also fine 12mm. Currently im on cd12 and i think i got an positive opk but not very clear. Should i bd on cd13 or 14? I want to stick to one attempt.

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have u got a photo of your opk, maybe a second opinion can confirm if its positive or not.
    Depending what time it is where you are, i would do another opk later today and then do 3 a day from now onwards. I dont think its easy to tell when you should bed as it depends when your opk becomes positive especially when you want to stick with one attempt.
    I remember my opk at1pm was nearly dark but then 5pm same day was very dark, so i did my attempt then but had I not tested until next day it could have been lighter again.
    We all like to plan ahead but i felt when i was TTC that my ovulation was differnet to what i thought it would be. If bedding is possible at least once every day for the next few days when u think u may ovulate, then i would just kee doing opks and whatever u may be doing and make the attempt when you get a positive opk, whether thats cd 13/14 15 or 16 etc

3. Thanks onebigwish thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go off what the OB says and not the OPK since OPK can be unreliable at times. I would have attempt on CD 13 and then either go to e4d or BD again on CD 15 just to cover.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks onebigwish thanked for this post