Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Should i take pogesterone if taking madication to ovulate and my endometrium is thin?

Hi! This is the second time i participate in this forum. First time whas when pregnant of my last boy. Before him i lost a 5 weeks baby. And as we were habing problems to conceive with my husband and about one year and a half were taking date for IA. We got our miracle just before insemination month! All went ok!
    Today im 43th still more difficult to get pregnant.
    My doc last time because of my miscarriage and beause it was so hard to get pregnant gave me progesterone that i even continue taking for some months during pregnancy.
    This time it seams that he forgot he gave me progesterone and said that was no necesary. That it has to be taken when conception was confirmed.
    He decided instead geave me medication to help me ovulate.
    Im about to start to take medication this month with my period starst from 5th to 9th cycle day.
    But mu question is. Would it be better for me to ask my doc to give me progesterone?
    Today i made and ultrasound that he asked and didnt say anything about it but i notice that my endometrium is 6.5mm at 24th day of the cycle! Is not that too thin to help implantation if conception occurs?
    I have read that after ovulation (which i think i did) because i watery image is in my right ovary 23mm., i read should be at least 7 till 10 mm and even more till period start. Is not an indication that may be im not able to implant the egg rather than ovulate?
    Please give me your opinion because i would like to talk to him before my cycle starts.
    Im afraid to have another miscarriage.
    Thank you so much for your help and time
    2002 2005 2007 2014 2016 looking for my little princess

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Recent studies have shown that progesterone is a placebo. It doesn't help anyone get or stay pregnant and all it does is prolong pregnancies that are not working out. A healthy pregnancy will produce all the progesterone it needs to continue, and if progesterone drops it is because something is not developing normally and NOT because your body needs more progesterone.

Your lining in previous months can't tell you anything about what your lining will be in this month. The medication to help you ovulate may help you make a better lining. It also matters way more if there is a triple stripe in the lining even if it is a little on the thin side. They will know more about that in the cycle you are actively TTC.

Please do not do anything to "aid implantation" or "boost lining". These things rarely help and often cause far more harm (including miscarriage!) than they help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear atomic thank you so much for your explanation and help! Your answers really helps and makes me understand better. I hope this was just an odd month
    Doc says nothing neither study about if it was a triple lining. Hope it does. They wont check me by ecos during my ttc. My doc just gave me med tl help ovulate and thats all. Hope to have better luck with my endomentrium next month because i wont be able to know. Its just i wanted to get informed because i lost one and you know is painfull. Also seams im having a focus of little endometriuoses (i dont know if i wrote it right? Al the level of my c scar. So doc said hope dont get placenta implanted there. Wish me good luck! And thank you for all your help! ������

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He or she may not even know it's a study. S/he may have just heard through the grapevine it wasn't working and not to prescribe it any more.

Yes of course I totally understand! We are all hoping and praying for a healthy lining for you and that the little bean stays far away from your old scar site!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH and good luck and tons of "older mama" pink dust!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much dear friend!! I will be posting my news. My best wished for you too and your family!

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! Good luck!