Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help Does this mean what it says it means!

Can someone tell me exactly what day I ovulated this is using the Ovusense tracker and I feel like everything went so fast that I don't even understand. Did I O on yesterday? I did not start using until cycle day 15 and see that fertile window started cd20 late O.. day 24 or 25 not sure. This is my 1st time using something like this because the opk never showed an O but i guess that most likely because I was testing the wrong time especially with wacky cycles that can range from 28-54 days. I am not sure if this is valid. I just need help I want to track for a few months before TTC. I tried attaching and inserting image hope it works!

Image-1.jpg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If your cycle is irregular, I honestly don't see a point in tracking for a few cycles before TTC. It's not going to tell you anything.

Going off your temps, you likely ovulated on CD 21-ish. The reason it took 3 days to confirm O is because with natural family planning, you must have 3 days of higher temps to confirm ovulation. Now, I don't know what exactly the green/blue days are meant to equate to - I can also see a possible interpretation where CD 21 is your most fertile day (highlighted in blue for that reason ?? and not ovulation????) and then they're saying CD 22 is O Day, but I don't think CD 22 IS O Day, because CD 22 is still higher than all your earlier temps and to me that seems to be a post-O temp.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I just got confirmation from Ovusense that CD 21 was indeed O day. I still am new to the world of temps and charting, but I really would like to learn so that I am not missing O all these long articles are not clear on what to look for in confirming O. I would have thought that cd 20 was O day as that temp was 1 point higher than CD 21 they were 97.22 and 97.21 respectively. Is it more about the temps following cd 21 that makes it O day or what. It's all so confusing.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to look at both the temps that came before and after to know when O happened.

All your temps thru CD 21 were low. Then, the next day, they go up, and then up and up some more. When your temp goes up, by the time it goes up, that indicates the egg is already dead by then. So you have to have ovulated the day before. It is natural for your temps to be low the day of ovulation and many times that is the lowest temp you have.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ