Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for this, Atomic! And I do not regret swaying at all! And I thank you for this site and for all of your help along the way. I know if I didn’t sway, I would always wonder what if. It’s crazy (and if I’m being totally honest, a little unfair) to me that I most likely was up to 75% and still didn’t get a girl(and had 4 losses where I’m sure at least one was a girl.) I am a firm believer in God and I knew it was ultimately up to him... but I’m glad I swayed and did everything I personally could do. To be honest, I did it for so long it became the new lifestyle for me So, if for some reason we have another it will be a surprise (and a miracle since I won’t be on all of my fertility Arsenal that has gotten me this far in this pregnancy) and maybe I will go back to the girl-friendly lifestyle naturally and have one But after this horrible year of so many losses, I know we won’t try again. Thank you again so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think Sun already posted these but just in case they are not working I have full explanation here:

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...by-gender.html

And here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...make-boys.html

While there is a proven genetic reason that some women might have difficulty carrying a boy 1/2 the time (X based genetic abnormality that would affect half her male offspring) there has never been any biological reason as to why a woman might not be able to conceive and carry a girl.

For reasons no one knows, some women who have a boy for their first child have a slightly increased risk of miscarriage vs. those who have a girl for their first child. Speculation abounds as to why that is (possibly autoimmune) but it has NOTHING to do with the lost baby's gender. There are also many things that seem to disproportionately affect women who may be more "set" for blue - PCOS, Hashimoto's, certain autoimmune diseases - all of which raise the risks of losses. So just because you've had boys and losses this does not translate into "I am losing girls because I can only carry boys". It is much more likely that there is something occurring that both raises your chances of conceiving a boy and also raises your risk of miscarriage as well.

I do additionally want to point out that in addition to possibly having an increased risk of miscarriage if your first was a boy, some of us just seem to get into these weird phases with our bodies where we have several losses in a row and then our bodies get things figured out and then it's back on track again. I have seen this occur wtih both girl and boy moms. For whatever reason, people will mysteriously have a loss or two or even several, and then are still able to have a normal pregnancy (often more than one) afterwards - of varying genders. No pattern to it. There are just unknown causes of losses most of the time and we never know why. So it was very possible that for whatever unknown reason, you had a combination of bad luck + unknown factors that caused you to have several losses, and then as soon as your body was able, you conceived a healthy pregnancy and it just happened to be a boy this time.

I'm so sorry for your losses and that your sway has not gone as you hoped. Please let me know how I can help.
    Thank you...this made me feel a lot better!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw huge hugs blessed - it's totally fine to regret swaying and even to make an atomic sagebrush dartboard and throw darts at me, LOL. I just hate to see people get a sway opposite and then give up the idea of swaying because it still helps, even though it cannot ever be 100%.

My point is that even under ideal circumstances people get no higher than 75% success rate (I am not saying YOU or anyone else HAD that, but just that is what the statistics seem to indicate our best success rate is). You may have been at 55% or 65% but the main thing is, according to our numbers, people with blue lifestyles really do get more boys and peopel with pink lifestyles really do get more girls so by going from a blue lifestyle to a pink lifestyle you are upping your chances even though swaying is not a guarantee. I hope that makes sense.

Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy and much joy moving forward in life.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that made perfect sense. And I really would sway again if we were going to try again. But I did everything I could do, and I have peace in that...and the truth is I really am excited about a third boy! I am bummed that I will never get to experience a daughter, but I do look forward to granddaughters! And meeting my girl(s) in heaven one day. Thanks again so much and for your kind words!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12