Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb Ovulation tests can detect early pregnancy?

Hi my friends. I have read that lh test detect both a and b and if gives a positive resunt close to end of cycle could mean that is early detecting b hormone and is an early pregnancy. Can it be true?
    I got a positive ovulation test by 13th of my cycle. Then made two more random days after ovulation gave negative. Today i made one on my 27th day of the cycle and got a clear positive. Could it be? Pregnancy test does not show anything or a shadow thta can be or not...
    I dont know what to think.
    My temp is still high and have some symtoms.
    I would appreciate your opinion
    Thank you!
    2002 2005 2007 2014 2016 looking for my little princess

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You would get a positive pregnancy test before your OPK test would go negative. So if your pregnancy test is negative but your OPK is positive, then it can't count as a pregnancy test, I'm sorry to say.

Many people get a surge of the hormones the OPK detect both about 7 days past ovulation and then again before their period arrives. You can also get positives just randomly. My fingers are crossed!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What Atomic said! With DS3 what prompted me to test was I had taken an opk (didn't know I'd ovulated yet) and it was positive. Sure enough the pregnancy test was positive too. Good luck to you!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thank you Atomic my friend and Ksmom. Didt know how it worked but as i read so many testimonies i wanted to try. I had opk test negative befor 13th cycle. That day positive. Then 3 mote negative passing that day and now 27th cycle positive again so i thought couod have a chance. My pregnancy test still not show. I dont know if its detects early pregnancy its a test that came with my ovulation tests kit. The only replible thing i have right know i think is my temp. I wish this time could be my month and wont lost it again. Last period lost one and lost anither one before my last kid pregnancy. All of 4/5 weeks a little more. Before being able to take an ultrasound. First one i lost was more difficult because it kept me giving positive in blood for more than two months when finally lost all. Hope all is ok this time. Yo be pregnang and be able to keep it. I have full symtoms and still my temperature rises 37.1 celcius all morning. Higher at night. Wish me luck my friends. Still have to be able to get that positive and then be able to get to 6 weeks to check all is ok in ultrasound. Hope there is a baby this time. Thank you for all your support. I have been crying all tjis week hahaa for all haha. A bit hormonal. Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't mean you can't be pregnant, just that it's too early for the OPK to be acting as a pregnancy test. Whatever the OPK is detecting is not pregnancy hormone because if it was, the pregnancy test would be positive. Now, it can absolutely be that you are pregnant and just too soon for the pregnancy test to work. In that case, the OPK could not work as a pregnancy test either. In that case, it would be detecting hormones that your body is using to do other things, just not being pregnant quite yet.

FXFXFX and please keep us posted!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you my dear friend atomic. Too sad. Temperature went down yesterday night and today got my period. It was late for what my cycles used to and my temperature was so high this month though we could get it. We are devastated.
    Starting a new cycle. Hope i can get in clomid mote months. That would be my third cycke with clomid and read cant be used for long. My husband is still starting his second month with med and has to complete at least three to be effcetive. Hope i will be able to keep using clomid. Im doubting still about my endometrium not only my ovulation as my last ultrasound show a thin endometruk at almost end of the cycle. Im afraid ita not growing ok at implantation time. But my doc says only can give me clomid that would help. Dont check me. Only an infertility clinical should do that i know. But now we cant afford it really. Im seeing him in two weeks i will try to emphasise if i can check my endometrium at middle of cycle but i dont know if he would cooperate.
    I wanted to ask you again my friend. So sorry for being so silly in understanding but i want to do it right and as you suggested for us this new cycle. I want to used best as possible my clomid.
    Regading intercourse. Let me see if i understood so i can do it right
    Today is my day 1 of cycle. Im almost 26/28 clycle lengh not counting last one
    Doc told me to take one pill of clomid day 5th till 9th of my clycle and have intercourse on 14th 15th of my cycle
    We already talked about that so i want to do it as you suggested to increase my posibility of getting pregnant and sway pink
    Let me say and example to understand better do to my language
    For example we decide to start ibtercourse at end of last pill. Day 9th of cycle. My husband have to abstain at least a day before isnt it? Then. We do nothing 10th of cycle. Nothing 11th of cycle and he abstain both days. Is it right?
    Then intercourse day 12th of cycle.
    I start on 10th of my clycle testing with opk so if i get a positive result on day 13th as last month we do one more attempt that day ( does not matter we dod it on 12th)
    Then abstain again till 15th? Of cycle? I guess i ovulated that day last month wont it be too late and 13th would be too far to get pregnant? Please help me so as to do better when time arrives.
    Then abstain again and one more attemp on 18th?
    Thank you for all your help my dear friend and support and knowlege. Hugs for you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there any way to get Femara (also known as letorozole) instead of Clomid? You may do better on that. Women over 40 sometimes have poor eggs on Femara and Femara is better for endometrium as well.

This month I want you to take the Clomid and have intercourse on:

The 9th day of cycle (last day of Clomid)
    12th day of cycle
    15th day of cycle
    18th day of cycle
    21st day of cycle
    24th day of cycle

AND I ALSO want you to do one more attempt on what YOU think the day before ovulation will be. Either the 13th day of the cycle or the 14th have one more attempt that day. This will give a better chance of conception.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thank you so so much my dear friend! Thats is clear for me to understand@ i will do that way this month and hopping to get a chance!
    Oh i dont know what femara is? Is it in my country? I will ask my doc when visit him this month. I read in some posts that femara sways blue is that ok? And clomid pink. I wish i could increase my chances of pink. Anyway i will ask mu doc about it if it helps with endometioum is a good thing. Thank you for all yoyr help and support always!! ����

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is, and when I looked it up in Spanish it said it was still called Femara or Letorozol. It was originally a cancer drug but is now being used in many countries for fertility.

We used to think Femara may sway blue but studies and our results have proved it sways pink. Plus it's better than Clomid for egg quality and yes endometrium and the cervical mucus.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thank you my friend. I read it has more porcentages of malfomations and abortions? Is it right? Im wortied abou malformations because of my age and as you know (rven of different dad) but had two boys with autism

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast