Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need Help Picking a Fertility Drug!

My Dr called a while ago with the results of my blood test and other test they did. He said the odds of getting pregnant on my own are so slim that he says I will be trying forever. Maybe he is a little to honest but that is what I like about him. He knows I want a girl so he is asking me to decide on a few fertility drugs that will help me with that and then he will check to see if I can take it.

So I need to know all drugs that help to conceive a girl! Clomid is out because I already know I am allergic to it. I don't know any other drug names except that HGC can be used.

I have to decide before I leave for the Holidays since I would be starting AF during that time.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    None of the fertility drugs sway, Clomid is the only one that does and well I am not even sure I believe the 2% thing as I know plenty of clomid boy including my triplet brothers. Anyway, just take the one that he prescribes as it won't matter if it sways or not if you can't get pregnant without it. Good luck to you and hopefully you will get preggo soon!!
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ITA with Michaela.....what did he say is wrong? Are you not ovulating?
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He said I can make eggs but they are not maturing and releasing. I have PCOD that is affecting my right side mostly but my left Ovary is not so great. They were never noticed before because I was always pregnant when I had U/S done. It explains why I have always had really bad cramps during AF that left me bed/couch bound for days and really bad mood swings. He thinks the only reason why I have the boy is because I was on such an extremely high everything diet that I just happened to release a few healthy eggs (I was badly under weight when I met hubby and gained 30lb to get to a healthy weight)

I am going to go back on a normal rounded healthy diet but I will be avoiding fats, sodium, and sugar. I am just going to fill up on Spring Mix Salads (the way I love to make it) and lean proteins. I will hold off breakfast until 10-11, take b6, cranberry, red raspberry (what I took everyday before getting the boys), and vegan friendly prenatals. This is going to be my sway plan... for just a baby if I get my Maddie Lou then that would be awesome but I would take a Henry too.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just read that Soy Isoflavones will work just like Clomid if take 2x's a day, starting CD3 to 5, and only taken for 5 days.... Is that true? It would be so much cheaper then spending $100+ everytime I have to go to the Dr.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soy barely worked for me and I hated the side effects but you can try it. And it is best taken like Clomid so days 3-7 or 5-9 of your cycle.
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if I could try it for 1-2 cycles and then spend the money for fertility drugs.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ???? Atomic ????
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you could do that!