Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question WHEN USING THE CBFM AND OPKS do you ovulate after the lh / test line has faded?

Hello Ladies Im wondering if you could advise me please.Im on the 2nd cycle with my cbfm and 1st month using the ovulation detecter sticks.Day 16 PEAK i looked at the stick and noticed the lh surge line had appeared yeepee (know your not meant to read these i cant help myself Also on the opk sticks the test line was very dark.I tested both inbetween(where about the same) then 12 hrs later.On the cbfm stick the lh line had about disappeared,and the es line was dark again and on the opk stick the test line was alot lighter than the control line-a negative reading. My question is did i ovulate after 12 hrs (is that possible) Thank you ladies know you have advised me beforex

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hard to really tell unless you chart your temps x
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it's hard to tell too even where you are in your surge by testing again 12hrs later- midday your pee will be more diluted than FMU and LH makes it easier into the urine in the afternoon so it's not really something you can compare
    more than likely it is on the 2nd day of peak on the CBFM, but without temping it's hard to know exactly when.
    sometimes I OV on the first peak, sometimes the 2nd.