Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Sad

Im really sad. Yesterday got my doc appointment. I viisted him before period because this is my 4th cycle with clomid and he decided to make an ultrosaound to check my ovaries before starting 3 or 4 more month taking two pills of clomid per day instead of one.
    I visited before do we had time to make ultrasound order (wich i will be taking on tuesday) and so visit him again with results same day to have my order to buy clomid.
    I told him about my concern about clomid increasing my fsh and reducing my eggs quality and told me thats right but its all we have. I rold him then about femara but..said no use . That are just the same so didnr ordered me femara.
    I told him im ovulating but my cycles are being longer and ovulating later than taking clomind. He said i dont have long periods because i ovulate later, that i have longer periods because i have too many hormones in my body.
    So changed his mind and told me we wont be taking clomind. He wants me to stop using clomid for 3 or 4 months
    So i though if had no chances till know with clomid i will have less chances with out it next months. And four months to much. I will be so close to have 44 years old
    He said if not getting pregnant those month to go to infertility centre. Hope my health service still covers something because three years ago covered one per year and nowadays my husband do t have any health cover.
    I dont know if we will be able to afford. Considering that my husband has varicocele and low count and i m old they will surely suggest fiv directly im so sad. I dont know if we can go through all and with my age being a real problem.
    My doc gave us an order to make and sperm count. We tryied to contact a centre to know prices because now he does not have health assurance. Also we woukd have to attend a doc to show his results . Soo.. more time and so expensive..
    Im on my 23rd day of cycle and with ovaries cramps already. That make me more and more sad. I dont have hopes its like i lost all left visiting my doc
    The worst was when i told my doc that my lh test gave me positive all months on 13th and he told me that when positive i already ovulated!! I told him that lh test give positive 24.48hrs before ovulation occurs and he kept saying no..that i ovulated before 13th so thats why im missing my chances and to make attemps obe day yes and one day no...im so so confused. And sad.
    Sorry for all of this friends..i rhink we wont be able to have a second child and have to face it
    2002 2005 2007 2014 2016 looking for my little princess

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you can get pregnant soon if not try ivf worth it to make dreams come true?X X

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dear Nell thank you for your kind words and wishes. Hope to be able to make it true. Hugs for you

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry, Walkiria( it really hurt to understand... don't you think about surrogacy?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What does it mean?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkiria View Post
    Dear Nell thank you for your kind words and wishes. Hope to be able to make it true. Hugs for you
    Hugs for you too lovely
    ��
    Last edited by Nell_; December 2nd, 2018 at 02:49 AM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ����

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just use google) Surrogacy is treatment in which a woman carries and delivers a pregnancy for another couple. Also there is an option called Gestational surrogacy. It means that baby will be created in laboratory conditions using your eggs and your husband's sperm, so your child will have your DNA <3 Me and my HB used this option because of my infertility, and we are so happy that we dare to do it

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But is not egg donation a previous step? Sorry but o dont have experience yet in fertility treatments

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what do you mean when saying egg donation? that you have to have someones eggs or you should give yours? i'' confused a bit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast