Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help put my mind at ease please :) !

I am 2 DPO.TTC pink I KNOW I Od on Thursday CD 17 SHOW.O Pains and tender breast since O.all the usuall O signs but no temp rise until this morning.could it just be that my temp hadn't risen enough to give the thermal shift before the CD 18 temp ? But by today it obvs had ? kWIM ?I think this is the case but would like your views.my CP is now medium,firm closed and my CM is dry/sticky.i've thought about this before in the past.say you O during the night ! I'm thinking there wouldn't be enough prog in your system to show a temp rise a few hours later thd next morning so the thermal shift wouldn't be seen until the following day at 2 DPO this could lead to confusion about O day as many believe it's the day of the thermal shift.which I know isn't always the case.i know it seems like I've just answered my own question but would just like to know other opions on this I will include my chart.FYi I was drinking the night I'd CD16 so the temp of CD17 I discarded as it was high and would of made my chart too confusing !

My Ovulation Chart
    Last edited by Just1wish; January 14th, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So your temp had risen CD 17? That's it baby, you Oed when you think you did! Have you tried this cycle? Timing isn't crucial, which is sort of relief
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    So your temp had risen CD 17? That's it baby, you Oed when you think you did! Have you tried this cycle? Timing isn't crucial, which is sort of relief
    I Od CD 17 so temp rise should of been CD 18 but it didn't rise until CD 19.i discarded CD 17 temp because I had been drinking the night before which I know raises my temp the next morning KWIM ! We attempted this cycle With A kinda FR and BD throughout O

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me my temp starts to rise only a couple of days after O, not right away.
    I think you ovulated CD 17 or the night between 17 and 18.
    I hope something is travellling down your tube right now!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    For me my temp starts to rise only a couple of days after O, not right away.
    I think you ovulated CD 17 or the night between 17 and 18.
    I hope something is travellling down your tube right now!
    Thank you.that's what I think too.I appreciate you looking.I hope so too GL !