Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not impossible but more of a challenge. You still need to get tested to rule out any other problems.

Why would abstain play a crucial role?? He needs to be continuing to release every 2-4 days to stimulate his body to make healthy sperm and get rid of old unhealthy ones.

What supplements is he taking right now?

I want you to to e4d plus one or SMEP. Your choice.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic thank you-
    my theory was if we abstain for longer he has more sperm in his count? but of course i also understand more abstainance means more dead sperm. the test was done on a 4 day abstitance, i dont know if that makes any difference on your opinion on if we should abstain for longer or not? he got 10m count but other two were great - i didnt hear the other one but i know he had 66% motile/progressive.
    *i also add the reason i thought to abstain more is because he has always struggled to produce a lot of sperm in quick succession, usually 2 days in a row is all he can do (might make more sense why it was always like this for him now) we have tried SMEP before and it didnt work for the reason above, he was burnt out -

i am still having my testing so yes there could be multiple issues after speaking to drs, i am now (finally) being reffered to clinic for my tests!

the drs are scanning dhs testicles for structual issues and repeating test, she said usually 3 months but it appeared like it would be more instant-

drs have said to us he needs to take 100% vitamin c and vitabiotics conception, they recommended i also take a allround multvitamin.
    I had read online that Omega 3 helped count and helped female fertility - i wasnt going to supplement but i was going to add a lot more fish/salmon/walnuts to diet to get this. Opinions? Will it mess up my cycles? i have stopped EPO now...
    i take vitamin c, zinc, d, folic, myo and coq10.
    Last edited by sofkay; March 28th, 2019 at 05:57 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE do not have him abstain longer than 4 days. Have him release every 2-4 days.

10 m count is low. That's much more of a concern than the other stuff.

When your husband struggles to produce sperm it's NOT the reason his count is low. What you're thinking of is semen, not sperm. You can have a small batch of semen with tons of sperm and a massive batch of semen with no sperm. There is an indirect correlation between having a lower sex drive and poor sperm count but it's not at all sure (lots of men have huge sperm counts and low sex drive, and vice versa).

So what I"d try to have you guys do since SMEP is off the table, is have attempts every 72 hours starting after AF ends and going through till when your next period begins. Then in addition to that, add in one attempt at positive OPK whenever that falls.

I don't recommend Wellman's. It has megadoses of nutrients in it and herbs, some of which may be harmful. I would much rather see you give him Men's One a Day over 50 and then add in l-arginine and l-carnitine separately.

fine to give him 500 mg fish oil daily. I would wait for you to see if there are any issues. If for instance you have endometriosis, fish oil can actually aggravate the bleeding from endo so I think it best for you to hold off till after the testing.

4. Thanks sofkay thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi atmoic got to write on here again as feel like im losing my mind -
    i keep trying to think of ways i can increase dh sperm count..
    we do now do 3 portions oily-omega 3- fish a day im also going to have him have about 20g of 70%+ cocoa solids dark chocolate 5x a week aswell.
    I keep really umm'ing and arr'ing over whether to add Maca root (500mg i wouldnt go too high) people are stating it really is a super food and that you cannot overdose.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read on another forums (in my country) that few experts recommend releasing daily, and keep that area colder (cold water shower), takinc zinc can help sperm, and also help if someone have dnk deformations in sperm.

Послато са LG-M250 уз помоћ Тапатока

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People say a lot of things online but I promise that after having seen several people have bad results with the Maca I cannot and will not ever recommend it to anyone.

3 portions of fish a day??? NO please don't because there are chemicals in fish that they've absorbed from the water and eating it too often is by far worse than not enough. I would keep you to 2x a week and him to 3.

Chocolate is fine.

Releasing daily lowers sperm count. He should release every 2-4 days.

Zinc is fine but no more than the 100% DRV which is 25 mg.

Cold showers DO NOTHING for a guy's sperm. He will benefit from keeping the area cooler over time, but that doesn't mean that a short burst of cold is going to help his sperm at all! I have a long explanation here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...blue-pink.html So please just don't have him wear tight underwear, jog and bike, and if he can sleep in the nude that may help. Cold showers don't help and may lower testosterone even.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234