Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I've gone over most of it already in other threads, apologies if I'm repeating myself

I want you on the alternate diet and exercising.

Don't take any herbs or supplements since most of them are really problematic.

We might take myoinositol (we talked about this already, right?)

Hubby needs to avoid long periods of abstain or daily release. I'd have you do e4d (in the 72 hr. pattern) plus one more attmept at pos OPK OR SMEP.

Avoid lubes if you can or else use Preseed/Conceive Plus, anything marked sperm safe

Guaifenesin to help EWCM

Don't do shallow release and be sure you stay laying flat at least 30 min, part of that on your tummy

Female O if you can

If you're ready to go this route DH may want to take a fertility vitamin.

No hot baths, jacuzzi, tight underwear, joging and biking for him
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think I've gone over most of it already in other threads, apologies if I'm repeating myself

I want you on the alternate diet and exercising.

Don't take any herbs or supplements since most of them are really problematic.

We might take myoinositol (we talked about this already, right?)

Hubby needs to avoid long periods of abstain or daily release. I'd have you do e4d (in the 72 hr. pattern) plus one more attmept at pos OPK OR SMEP.

Avoid lubes if you can or else use Preseed/Conceive Plus, anything marked sperm safe

Guaifenesin to help EWCM

Don't do shallow release and be sure you stay laying flat at least 30 min, part of that on your tummy

Female O if you can

If you're ready to go this route DH may want to take a fertility vitamin.

No hot baths, jacuzzi, tight underwear, joging and biking for him
    Hi thank you so so much!!!

1. How many mg of Guaifenesin should i take? and when? all the time etc? what about DH with Guaifensin?
    2. when you say lie flat for 30 minutes (i do do this already) and with part on tummy, do you mean lie first 15 mins on back and last 15 mins on tummy? why is this?
    and lastly, what is the alternative diet and exercise you mention? how much exercise? what diet?

Thanks again <3
    I should be getting DH's sperm results this week, probably near the end of week, then hopefully i will get scans done (hycosy and the other scan, and i will get a AMH done when tests are seemingly concluding).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anywhere between 400-1200 (1200 is the max dose) Personally I like you guys to take smaller doses just in case there's any unknowns to the guaifenesin.

Yeah that's what I'm saying, certainly doesn't need to be to the minute or anything. About half of women have something called a "tipped uterus" and we believe laying on the tummy may help boost odds of conception for people for whom having a tipped uterus may lower it.

I think we've talked about this in the past but I think you'd do well on the atomic fertility diet https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ar-issues.html and doing at least SOME exercise will really help your odds of conception.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anywhere between 400-1200 (1200 is the max dose) Personally I like you guys to take smaller doses just in case there's any unknowns to the guaifenesin.

Yeah that's what I'm saying, certainly doesn't need to be to the minute or anything. About half of women have something called a "tipped uterus" and we believe laying on the tummy may help boost odds of conception for people for whom having a tipped uterus may lower it.

I think we've talked about this in the past but I think you'd do well on the atomic fertility diet https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ar-issues.html and doing at least SOME exercise will really help your odds of conception.
    thanks, i hadnt seen the link to this diet before but have made some notes!!

so youd recomend 1/2 hr back followed by half hour tummy or other way round?

and to guafenesin when should we be taking it in the cycle? for him and me?
    Last edited by sofkay; March 22nd, 2019 at 10:37 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doens't matter really whether it's tummy first, just give it a little time on both.

After AF ends do guaifenesin some daily. (most people do it starting 5 days before O, but with an irregular cycle we won't know that) For him you can save it till you see EWCM OR even the days of attempt. And you continue till 3 days after O.

6. Thanks sofkay thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again, so so much! i have one last question (i hope its my last one hate keep bothering you!!)

re: maca root suppelments, are there any benefits at all to me taking them? what would they do? same for DH?
    Thank you once again, been so helpful, so knowledgable i just dont know what to do for best anymore. I keep thinking maybe if i take maca powder it will help, tho i dont know how really but it could? or?
    thank you!!!! x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No maca. We don't even know what is going on with you and even if it WAS a miracle cure (which it isn't) you can't be taking these things when you're having fertility testing done as it may affect the outcome.

Maca is loaded with plant estrogens and I do not recommend it for anyone. It has caused some really bizarre side effects and some men who took it could not ejaculate til they stopped taking it.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK thanks, ill leave everything alone then. I dont know whats happened with husbands sperm analysis but we got a phone call and they want to discuss it, it could be something of nothing. we find out wednesday.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They will often have you come in even for normal analysis. Don't worry till you know there's reason. And DO still pursue the testing for you because sometimes fertility challenges are multifactorial and we want to know everything that's going on.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They will often have you come in even for normal analysis. Don't worry till you know there's reason. And DO still pursue the testing for you because sometimes fertility challenges are multifactorial and we want to know everything that's going on.
    Hi atomic. the sperm results come back 10million but 66% motile/moving. not particually good.
    how impossible is it to get pregnant with this count? i cant find much online. also based on this count, when should we dtd? im guessing absitance will play more of a crutial role now? please help!! im raking my brains trying to work out whats best, cleaning 'pipes' or abstaining for hopefully more sperm but risking the 66% motile...? Im thinking of trying to have more fish/omega 3? for us both.. will this do anything to us both? delay o? etc etc?

Following the results they are now going to do a scan to check structure of testicles and retest.
    Last edited by sofkay; March 27th, 2019 at 12:41 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast