Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face I dont really know what to think..

Hi dear friends
    This cycle finally i made my hysterosalpingography study.
    All is ok. Result came up ok
    I had to made in on my 10th day of cycle. As you surely know i cant have realtionships since period till 2 days past study. So no attemps during that time.
    As all cycles i use to ovulate on 15th or 16th and gor TO positives on 13th or 14th of cycke thoigh we still have chances to try conceiving this month.
    The problem is that i felt strange syntoms like ivulation pain before during and after study. That would be on 9th. 10th and 11th of cycle. I though it could be too early and coundnt have attemps because of study.
    I started making TO early on 11th of cycle just in case though i was not alowed to have realtiins till my 13th. To on 11th said negative second line was not so dark as control one. 12th cycle still same negative..13th cycle still negative. We had out first attemped allowed but my intuition said my ovulation already past..its strange because i was testing from 11th so would had to have ovulated too earlier. Those days remeber my breast in so nuch pain when never have pain till close to period...
    Still jave hopes to have my positive later and ovulaye late in cycle but..no more ovulation paon nor breat pain nothing...14th TO came up negative too still clear second line. Seams to be becaming darker a bit so thought today would have positive... but..today 15th of cycle my TO negative again and even so much clear line that days before.... does it mean it go away..its fainting because my ovumation already past??
    Im so sad and o dont understand what happend..
    Do still have chances if my to is more clear than days before....???
    Thank you so much for your help
    2002 2005 2007 2014 2016 looking for my little princess

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well today to came up again negative and again fisrt line y clearer than the control and clearer than this past days... so i guess it alreafy past and missed it and it did when i was abstaining for tue study
    I dont think this will get darker next days again.
    Iam so sad beacause my mother has to be operated and so worried and i guess i wont be able to do my only chance in may of fiv because im doing studies with my mom and surely will go trhrough surgery that time..i wont be able to do so delicate treatment and help her too and be worried... all says wont happen. Im worried my mon would be ok sorry for all this. And thank you forum i guess i will have to say goodbye soon

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It may be that your ovulation is delayed because you were a little stressed by the HSG.

I want you to keep having attempts because while I can't know whether or not you ovulated, I DO know that if you don't have sex, you can't get pregnant!!

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear about your mom - I"m hoping it all works out and you can still do your round of IVF.

You can always keep trying naturally. Even without the help from the doctors. People often go through hard times with their fertility and then get pregnant without thinking it is possible.

No matter what I wish you the very very best Walkira. much love to you and I hope your mom has a very speedy recovery.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so so much dear friend. I thought that if TO shows some days almost positive and the start showing fainter there were no chances of ovulate this month. Still we are since 13th of cycle having attemps one day yes and one day no.
    I have to visit oncologic surgeon. It seams she has colon big polyp cancer...so i dont really know how all will go on. Thank you for your kind words always and support

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so terribly sorry to hear about your mom...sending prayers and (((hugs))) your way.

You can get almost positive and still ovulate later. Your body starts to ovulate and then stops because it doesn't feel ready, so you can get nearly positive and then later on you will get a true positive.

No matter what, we are all here wishing you and your family the very best.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi dear friend. Thank you. My mon is doing all kind of studies because doc says he will operate in april. We are praying studies dont show any advance of disease. Still have to wait for results.
    In the other side we visited our doctor in fertility centre with studies. They are all ok. I already did also genetic blood test for me. Its ready on may and some for my husband. We already signed papers to make ivf and they will give as them back in a week to send to medical assuarence for approval. They say we will be ready to do our chance of ivf on May ��
    Son i hope it all goes ok! They told me we have 2% of chances at my age and they will trasfer only one for my age and prevoius c sections. Meanwhile we will be making our attemps on this.month and on april. Wish us luck. Well keep updated my friend.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you all the very best of luck - sending for your mom and for your IVF journey.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you dear friend! Last cycle didnt work.
    I ovulates dirong histero study and have a 23 days period
    I posted a new message showing my lh test. The one i took tonight om almost 9th of cycle. Could you check if its positive please?
    I received my fertility papers and doc is asking for an icsi. So we are taking that not a ivf. My mon is still on studies. We wait for her operation first

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I replied in your other thread.

I suspect you had a short cycle because you'd been on Clomid and then that month you weren't.

I think the ICSI actually goes with an IVF? Or do you mean IUI?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No here we use ivf or fiv alone just letting spem penetrate by their own or we do isci on wich doc introduce himself the sperm with an injection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast