Yesterday we had our follow up meeting with our RE where he went over our all diagnostics. At 36 years old, I'm relieved that I'm not dealing with diminished ovarian reserve but still frustrating to be told everything looks good (he even warned that I might experience menopause later) so he can't pinpoint the issue. We are now in the "unexplained infertility" category.

DH:
Semen analysis came back fine, ~50million. Confirmed with 2 different samples.
Testosterone was on low end of normal, which we expected. Urologist had DH start low dose of Clomid to help energy levels/libido; will likely discontinue after 6 months.
DW:
HSG - tubes were not blocked. They did note there was some scar tissue on cervix from a cryotherapy I had done in 2003 but RE insists it is a non-issue.
CD4 Ultrasound - everything looks fine. 2 tiny fibroids but outside uterus so nothing to be concerned about.
CD4 Bloodwork:
FSH 6.3
AMH 4.23
Estradiol 80
Prolactin 26.5 - my RE mentioned this was borderline high but not enough to be concerned about
CD18 Progesterone 19.8

He's suggested we begin 3 cycles of IUI on my next cycle (which is expected to start 3/28 or so). The protocol would be Clomid + Ovidrel. He says 3 cycles has about a 40% success rate. Anyone respond well to IUI with Clomid?

I'm assuming that at this point I can’t improve much since eggs/quality take 90 days to improve but I wonder if there’s anything else I can do to up the chances of IUI success? I was originally hoping for blue but at this point in our journey, really all we want is a BFP. I've heard Clomid sways girl, and he's mentioned that some women do not do well with the side effects of Clomid so I think he's open to using Letrozole if needed, does that sway boy?.

Thanks!