Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi dear friends!! Thank you for all your support. Well ikept with medication and went to ultrasound yesterday and today. Everything is going fine! I have 8 follicles now and more small. Doc says is a lot and we are ok! She gave me medication to make me ovulate in 36hrs and they will extract my follicles (i dont now if its writter ok) to fertilize on saturday morning together with my husband sperm sample. She told me if all goes ok she will let me know and probably will transfer embryo on tuesday next week. I hope all goes ok! Im pretty nervous and excited. Wish me luck my dear friends! I will keep updated . Hugs and the best for all of you!
    2002 2005 2007 2014 2016 looking for my little princess

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My stradiol results on blood has been 1580. Is that ok? I have 8 follicles? Hugs!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow 8 is great!! I honestly don't know about the estradiol levels - I hope someone chimes in with more knowledge than I have.

Good luck and for lots of healthy babies particularly XX!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkiria View Post
    My stradiol results on blood has been 1580. Is that ok? I have 8 follicles? Hugs!!
    8 is great! You may even have more as they probably only measured above a certain mm. I can’t remember if I saw it on here or elsewhere online, but I remember reading that with estradiol levels for every 100 it is supposed to be indicative of 1 follicle. When I cycled, my estradiol level at last check was 1057. I ended up with 10 retrieved, all 10 mature and fertilized, and of those 10 embryos 8 made it to testing & freeze. So the estradiol levels seemed to be fairly accurate for me. I wouldn’t be surprised if you have around 10-12 or so eggs retrieved. Keep us updated!! And fingers crossed for excellent numbers and quality!!
    Momma to two handsome boys Dreaming, wishing, hoping & praying to high heaven for our baby girl to complete our family

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi dear friends! And thank you blushpinkbaby for all your explanation. You were right!
    Today webt to surgery and they got 10 follicles. Tomorrow doc will be calling us to let us now if they fertilize..
    But im pretty sad. All went ok but yesterday night got one or two sport of blood. Again today just a few and told the docs. After i went to recovery room they told me they wont be able to make transfer this cycle because they found som liquid inside my endometrious. That everything was ok with my endometriou till thrursday ultrasound but today wasnt and could be so much medication..im pretty sad that my endometrio is the problem or wont be able to do transfer ither cycle. Anyone had any experince in this?
    They saud surely doc next cycle will prepare my endometrious with medication by pills. I dont know how all of it is. Im a little afraid of tomorrow answer about if follicles fertilized and also because thye told me they would transfer in stage 3 to give more chance and not lopse them waiting for stage 5. But i read they have to be stage 5 to freeze is it ok?
    Also will this liquid go away? Im in pai now because it hurst. Doc says that stay in bed today tomorrow and part of monday because my ovaries where big..
    I font know how many doubts and docs dont explain all
    Hope all goes ok. Thank you for reading my friends

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, well, the thing is that if they transferred now it would be not good chances of conception so they're doing the best thing for you.

Will it still be covered by your insurance next month?? I hope so.

You definitely don't want to be pregnant in any month your ovaries are big and swollen, that could be harmful for you. Just follow the doc's suggestion and if it seems to be getting worse you should call them, don't try to stay tough, if it gets bad you need medical treatment to drain off the fluid.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi my dear friend. Thank you so much for readng and your support. I contacted my personal doc and said to stay calm that that liquid surely is blood because of the meducation. That next month will be ok. That docs are doing ok as every embryo is gold and dont want to loose them..better to wait that i will be ok. And he let me take better medication for pain because this month wont transfer. So im starting to feel a bit better. Tomorrow we will be specting for the fertility center doc call to let us now if any fertilized. Hope we get one at least. Fi gers crossed. I will keep update. Yes! Doc says that transfer is covered as i started already the treatment. Hope he is rright. Hugs my friend!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi friends! Today my doc called and said that of ten follicles 9 fertilzed! So we are very happy. Stillis day 1 so we have to see how many goes on. She will try to vitrify 2 at stage 3 (that would be on tuesday) and the rest see if any reach level 5 to vitrify. Hope we get one at stage 5. She says go to see her in a week to ask permition of medical assurance for transfer and will will prepare cycle endometrious. I will kerp updated. Hugs!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH wow that's all such great news!!! I'm thrilled for you!! Great outcome and yes we do not want to take a chance of wasting a single of those golden embryos!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast