Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you huge hugs and all my pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank your dear friend. Monday started with strogen pills to prepare endometrium. First check on friday. Hope this month well be able to transfer.
    Doc gave us info of our embryos.
    They say our embryo stage 3 is category 3 with 8 cells. And embryo stage 5 is category 4AB.
    Doc suggested to try first with embryo stage 3 but not to tra sfer to let it try to get to stage 5.
    I told her that could be a risk because of 9 only one got stage 5 and dont want to loose it. If it does not hav better chances if its is transfer to me no matter what its stage 3. If does not have better chances to progress i side of me. And doc say no.. same chances of progess inside of me thatn in laboratory. That if it does not progess neither would do it inside of my uterus.. i read different..so i said didnt want to loose any and wantes to attemps. So she said that if i want that no problem. We would tra sfer stage 5 and then if not make it transfer stage 3.
    I dont know if im mistaken and doc preference was a better way.. i dont want to loose it. Guess is less painful if she says didnt make it to stage 5 than to try and wait fir beta and got the same result. Its that i read that inside of me would have better chances to progess. Is that wrong?
    2002 2005 2007 2014 2016 looking for my little princess

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with your take - the doctor may think it's less painful for you to skip the transfer if it doesn't make it to stage 5. But I have also read the chances may be better inside you so I think you did the best thing. We don't really know and so I think it's best to follow your heart!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi dear friend. Thank you for your words.
    I hoped i coild bring good news today but dont.
    Today went for my second ultrasound taking ronfase to prepare endometrium. Ifirst ultrasound found again a bit of liquid as they found the cycle the got .y follicles but told me was still early and could desapear. To take three pills per day and atend today to check and hope to b able to start with progesterone and decide transfer..but..always but.. they found liquid again
    They cancelled again and told me that to go and have an appointment with a doctor to do and hystero and have an endometrium biopsy and take out liquid. And check resultd of biopsy.
    Im so sad and afraid. She said it could be ishtmocele from my previous surgery but my doc says its imposible because it doesn t keep producing liquid and would be too little from the scar recorded. That they want to check ifs it not a bad cell producing liquid in my endometrious..meaning cancer. Im so so afraid
    I have to wait a lot because i have an appointment with thst ew doctor but then goes on vacation till august..i know will take a lot to get to get done the histero and have results of biopsy.. i m afraind im ot being able to have a baby anymore that something bad happens to my uterus and obviosly also to have the desease...
    I wish i could think thats just liquid but nothing can explain why it is there and keeps being there and i always felt somehing went wrong with my endometrious from the begining because it never was just right measure or form whenever took an ultrasound all this time..even before starting with fertility centre and no doc pay attetion to it..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH NO I'm so sorry to read this - there was another girl on here who had mysterious fluid in her uterus for no reason and she went on to have two more babies after that. I think it's good you're getting it checked, but how awful they are making you wait till the doc comes back from vacation??

We are all hoping and praying that this turns out to be nothing. Please please please keep us posted on how you're doing.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thnak you so muh dear friend. Yes im so sad and worried. It gives me hope you say there was anther girl having same pronlem and turned out ok. I really hope its my case.
    The problem is that the doc fertility centre sent me is not same doc from same centre. They dont have a doc for that speciality. So she recommended me to a doc that do hystero and endometrium biopsy from another centre and it turned out to be that he goes on vacation so i got to have an appointment this tuesday but then go to vacation so its an interview i dont know if he will be able to make study on me or if someone of his team can or how all will ne schedule but it will surely take time as my actual doc says it has to be done in a moment of period just before period ends when endonetrious is bigger and im just at that moment because i have bern taking pills for that but they wont do study just know because they dodnr even have first inteview. Doc says to stop taking pills and i wil have period in a week more or less..so i guess they will have to wait till my period is about to mestruate again..so guess will be at least next month if doc is ack and all in orders.
    Apart from that i have to make heart check again..they made me check before i went into operating theather last time to get my follicles and they lost it and now i wil need a new one to do hystero..
    I will keep updated dear friend thank you for being there

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh what an ordeal! I hope and pray that they're able to do the check very soon.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a sonographer, we see fluid in the endometrium sometimes. (In fact, we are actually taught a seperate way to measure the endometrial lining when there is fluid, it's that common..) I have never heard of it being particularly concerning for cancer. Good luck to you!
    (2009)
    (2011- IUI and femara) (2012), (8/2015) (sway opposite) 2019
    HT 2018- Feb - 12 retrieved- 0 embies made it to PGS testing
    April- 10 retrieved- 1 5AB embryo made it to testing- normal XX!!!! July FET- BFP!!! DD born 2019

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234