Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Im so so angry with medical attention at fertility centre!!

It happens to me that tried interview with other fertility centres before the one im actually making my icsi . They alll are the same, so cold, so poor explanation or support. I really dont feel ok in this centres.
    When i found the centre im actually in we found a sweet doctor, she was very kind and all explain to us, treat as always in better way...but whn i started treatment my doc quit and i was assigned a new dr wich is again a cold, not supportive, person
    She always explained all in minutes, even all injecton and medication, i finished asking help in drug store when buying how to use them.
    She never gave me a phone to call her, just an email taht answers whenever she wants
    All my doubst and fears has to be solved by searching the web.
    She decided to have surgery on saturday to get my follicles. She said wouldnt attend.
    i saw other patients there which doc was there explaining them and their parntners that all go ok and how to proceed.
    she didnt come to see me.
    A doctor told me my transfer in fresh was cancelled because found liquid in my endometrious, that dont worry that doc would call me and i will receive oral medication to prepare endometrious to transfer next cycle, that i wll have my period in 8 10 days. Didt explain any more, said my doc will tell me all about it.
    After surgery i asked my doc if i had to call her the following day to know about my follicles if fertilized. she told me no, i will call you.
    Ok, so i asked doc on day of surgery when my doc would call and he said she would call around 11 .12 in the morning
    My husband and i kept waitng for her call and nothing..
    when was 2 pm we decided to send an email to ask for information.
    Then she called she said she didnt see my email that she was just calling to let me know about follicles...what a coincidence! ok, i thanked her no matter what.
    she told me then that of 10 follicles, 9 have fertilized. that she was planning to vitrify two of them on tuesday (3erd day) and the let the others go to stage 5-6
    I was happy i asked her about my treatment only told me that it was easy that now just to take pills no more injections and that we had to ask medical assurance to aprove transfer, so to ask for an appointment to see her,next week. and wrote to her on tuesday to remind her to tell me about embryos
    ok i thank her.
    On Tuesday (yesterday) wrote her and she replied that she could vitrify only one in stage 3 and that the other go on till day 5.6 to see if she could be able to vitrify something more
    its sound so much cold for me, no more info, anything.. i wrote her again asking why she vitrify only one when planning two and how many goes on for next step.. just came back with..the other were not good enough to vetrify, let see if i would be able to vetrify any of the other, i will let you know on friday..
    again..didnt tell how many still going to stage 5..didnt tell anything aboyt my new treatment... quality of the vitrified one..anything
    I read outside my country other fetility centres even tell them quality of embryos, keep a fluid comunication with their patiens..even could see online each day process of their embryos. She know this is important to us because its the only chance we have to make treatment with my own follicles because of my age..but still..didnt care, not even a support word, interview after cancellation..anything
    When i called for taking an appointment with her next week, they replied thet were no abailable, that i could go on monday 24th.. i explained doc asked me to go next week. they told me to ask directly to the doc the culd do nothing..
    i wrote again to my doc, she told me no matter..i could go on monday 24th..again anything about treatment, anything
    Tonight i started to worry because i read i knew that to start preparing endometrious we have to start taking strogen first days of period, that could be possible to reeive med to avoid ovulating this cycle and most of all i guess i deserved to have at leats and unltrasound to let me know if that liquid o away, how am i after cancelation and surgery..but nothing again
    the noticed that the doc in surgery told me in 8-10 days will get my period..i lready started with pain.. that day would be from sunday till monday.. and again...doc just keep apointment for a week further... and my cycle? will i loose it? she didnt tel me anything..is she planning to let go this cycle?.. i dont know what to think.. she even told me needed a nw aproval for my medical assurance to be able to transfer embryos..wouldnt be right to give me that order to present on my medical assurance as fast as possible???
    i wrote tomorrow morning and email to her asking this..she havent replied anything..
    i even whatsapp the fertility centre explaining, again they told me that is regarding medical assitance to comunicate to her to be patience if she didnt asnwer asasp..come on..i saw the centre..i know they are just few docs and secretaries, just a few of them always taking to each other.. and they told me cant give me any response.
    they told me if needed to talk to her better ask for an appointment...are they joking?! i asked for the appointent and told me there were not, that i have to assist on monday 24th when surely would be to late to use my clycle..
    im so angry and dissapointed
    my husband told me i should let them know all of it that we are not satisfied, that we need more fluent comunication, that they are cold to us and dont give information , we have to almost beg for it..
    but i told him that if i act like that and tell them what i think it willl only carry more trouble, they culd be more cold or dont take care of my follices ok, and we would never know..becaue they just say they didnt mke it and thats all, or make the transfer in a wrong time and it would faill and thats all..it seams..they dont care at all..so im afraind if i say anything it would be worse for us..
    im so sorry for this long long post..i needed to talk to someone, i need to say how i feel.im so sad and fustrated..
    Thank you so much for reading me and give me the sapce to express myself. Hgs and the best for all of you.
    2002 2005 2007 2014 2016 looking for my little princess

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear this, several clients have had this trouble along the way with their clinics (not this one but others around the world). It only adds to the stress at a time you don't want to be having any stress! Hang in there, I'm hoping that you get XX to transfer!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you dear friend for reading such a long message. Im still so angry. Today finally replied that we can do is go with my husband to sign embryos transfer consent and leave it there so that she add her papers later to take to my medical assurance to be aproved in a short time..nothing more. She didnt even mention once that i had ro go with my husband to sign anything..why didnt she told me when transferation was cancelled or on sunday when told me how many fertilized or on tuesday when told me she vitrify one..not even once...and most of all didnt prepare her paper..just leave it there in reception so i can add my papers (when?) To take it to yoir medical assurance (when?) (Who?) Because it has to be me and im doubtig they would let me know when ready at least i ask.
    And when i take it to my medical assurance and gets approved..whats do we do? Because nothing changed about appointment with her..about my cycle and period..anything told..still loosing it
    I asked also if we could see her tomorrow just a few minutes when we attend to sign just to ask her some doubs and just replied she cant see us... so.. really sad and dissapointed...
    I dont know. We will go to sign and wait till she wabts to complete papers till she wants to let us know they are ready to pick up..till medical assurance aproves..till she wants to give me an appointment wich will be to late to try anything...till she decides to tell ne we can try prepare my body to transfer mu embryo..i dont know when it will be..this kind pf person dont diserve to be a doctor..specially one taking care of such a delicate matter to families..

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry - I know some doctors are just terrible. I have heard so many horror stories and of course have mine too.

But I am still hoping for good news!! FXFXFX!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanl you my friend. Im copying message i left in other post. Today sent papers ro my medical assurance..now i have to wait and pray period not come...
    This was my last post:
    Hi dear friends. Today Doc came back with news that could vitrify just one embryo in stage 5. So we have two. One in stage 3 and one in stage 5. im a bit sad because of ten just two make it..and we dont know if stage 3 is good enough to reach 5, and we dont know either quality of any of them. didnt told us..
    Hope we can make it..its our last chance making isci
    I guess now that with so much help we got only that ttc alone is impossible for us..with just one follicle doin all by it self and good endometrious in same cycle...oh

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I replied in your other thread - you can still TTC naturally, I promise!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope so my dear friend. Still have my hopes wirh my two vistrify embrios. I hope they can transfer to me one soon..but as i commented other post first have to take contracetive pills because they found a follicle in my left oavry

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I read that - I'm so sorry you have to jump through so many hoops...but I'm wishing with all my might you have a very happy ending soon!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you my dear friend for always being supportive. Hugs for you! I will keep updated

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads